After Poison Spell lost its ability to slow down troops Supercell has buffed the Poison Spell so it can damage and kill troops much faster. This deck is built around the Poison Spell as many troops in this deck can deal quick burst damage which can leave certain troops with a slither of health which combined with the Poison Spell will wipe out swarms and glass cannons very quickly.
- Page Created by: Smarty Pants 264 Clash Royale
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 12
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Giant: Tank/Win condition. Make sure you always support him with Poison and another troop mainly the Dark Prince as his splash damage and charging mechanic protects the Giant from medium health swarms.
- Electro Wizard: Control/Support/Defense. It is important to know where to place the Electro Wizard for him to be very effective at defense. His spawn damage is only useful against low health swarms like Goblin Gang, Skeleton Army and Minions or low health troops. If you're fighting against a melee unit place the Electro Wizard at a distance as he can continuously damage and stun the melee unit crippling them.
- Zap: Utility/Instant Damage. Zap can cripple Minions, Goblins and Archers and combined with Poison will kill any swarms very quickly. If your opponent has an Inferno Tower make sure you wait for 3 seconds before you Zap the Inferno Tower so the Inferno Tower does not reach the maximum damage capacity.
- Inferno Tower: Tank Killer/Building. Use this card to counter anything that has more health than a Valkyrie. e.g Giant, Bowler, Lava Hound, Giant Skeleton, Royal Giant, Golem, (Hog Rider only when all of your Hog Rider counters and out of rotation).
- Poison: The most important spell in this deck is the Poison. Make sure you use this with the Giant as this spell can wipe out swarms and cripple medium health troops. Only use this card for defense if you see a huge swarm of troops attacking you which the Electro Wizard's spawn damage cannot kill or the Fire Spirits cannot deal with.
- Fire Spirits: Burst Damage/Support. You can either use this card for defense against Minions and Goblin Barrels or for offence with the Giant and Dark Prince against Minions. If your opponent has Zap or The Log you can use the Fire Spirits as bait so your Inferno Tower or Dart Goblin can live longer.
- Dark Prince: Offense/Mini Tank. This underrated card offers decent value in this deck his charge attack deals burst damage instantly which combined with Poison will kill many swarms very quickly (Except for Minions). For defense make sure you place him behind the Princess Tower if you have time since that will activate his charge attack.
- Dart Goblin: Sniper/Anti Air. This card counters the main problems of this deck buildings. You can use this card to take out defensive buildings, Furnaces and other low health troops however you can also use him on defense as he could be considered another Princess Tower with low health and a shorter range.
- If you need to build up a strong push make sure you place your Giant at the back of the King's Tower
- When he reaches to the opponents side, use Dark Prince to speed up the Giant
- Use the Dart Goblin only when your opponent places a building to defend the Giant Push or after your opponent has used The Log.
- Whenever small swarms appears (Skeleton Army, Bats and under leveled Goblin Gang), zap them
- When larger swarms or glass cannons (Minion Horde, Barbarians, Wizards etc.) Poison them
- Fire spirits helps against minions that are trying to kill the Giant
- Pairing Fire Spirits with the Dark Prince can take out Elite Barbarians and set up for a counter attack.
- Electro Wizard should be used to defend a push and then after he defends a push support him with a Giant.
- On defence place the Dark Prince behind the crown tower so he can activate his charging damage.