Hello this is my first ever deck submission. It a chip deck that is able to control your opponents elixir, allowing them never to build up for a strong push. Never wait at 10 elixir. Defend their pushes with very low health troops which can be countered by The Log, Arrows, or Zap. Keep spending elixir and make your opponent spend elixir allowing them to never to build a push. Never commit more then 4 elixir, and let your elixir reach up to 7 before you send in a cheap push like Dart Goblin and Ice Spirit.
- Page Created by: Dombruhhh
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 2.8
- Goblin Gang: Always use the goblin gang on defense and to bait out your opponents spell. (Zap or The Log) This is when you can send in your Goblin barrel forcing your opponent to use a support troop to take care of the goblin barrel.
- Princess: Use the Princess to chip down your opponents tower. Also you can use it to take care of minions, skarmy, goblins, etc.
- Goblin Barrel: You can use the Goblin barrel to bait out a spell also. If your opponent uses a their log then you can send in a dart goblin with an ice spirit. You don't want to use your goblin gang on offense but if you baited out your opponents spell, feel free to send it in.
- The Log: The Log is necessarily used for taking out the Goblin Barrel. You wanna be careful against zap bait decks and avoid using it on the princess and preserve the log for the Goblin Barrel
- Fire Spirits: Fire Spirits can be used to take out Goblin Barrel, Minions, etc. If your opponents using a Royal Giant deck and they send minions to distract the inferno, you can pre-plant fire spirits to take them out.
- Ice Spirit: Ice spirit can stop tanks for reaching the inferno destroying it. It can be used with a dart goblin dealing over 800 damage in ignored.
- Inferno Tower: Inferno tower is used to take out tank units such as giant, royal giant, Golem, lava hound, etc.
- Dart Goblin: The dart goblin is your main chip card left alone it can do over 300 chip damage to a tower. You can also use it with a barrel on offense, It very good on defense because of it fast attack speed.
- In order to play this correctly, you have to play it as a chip and a control deck. Play it they way you like, or change the order of the pushes.
- Start the match off by placing any of the three Goblin cards that are mentioned above. Your opponent might place The Log or Zap, but that is exactly what you want them to do. Place your Princess to deal shots before your opponent can respond. If your opponent places swarms, then Log it back right away. If your opponent places tanks, place the Inferno Tower in a 2-4 plant so that the tank can aggro on to the Inferno Tower.
- This deck is mainly with low-health units. Some might think that this is a bad thing, but it can be pretty useful. Cycling this deck can maximize the damage done by them. For example, If you know that your opponent has no elixir, then placing the Goblin Gang would be good as it will deal over 1000 damage on the tower. Also, if you know that you opponent is ready for a big push, then put the Princess in the back right beside the King so that your opponent has no way of killing her.