- Page Created by: C.Derren
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Golem: Used for most pushes in this deck. Soaks up damage and also do some itself.
- Executioner: Mainly for supporting the Golem. Clear small troops.
- Ice Wizard: Slow down enemies and helps clear small troops.
- Skeleton Army: Kills enemy tanks or Elite Barbarians. But watch out for spells!
- Minion Horde: Major air defense. Can also be paired with the Golem if your enemy doesn't have area damage cards on their hands.
- Miner: Damages the tower while the Golem soaks up damage.
- Zap: Zaps out small troops, reset charges of Inferno Towers and particular troops.
- The Log: Clear small troops and damage glass cannons.
- Try to build up Golem pushes with the Executioner, Ice Wizard, and Miner.
- Keep cycling for defensive troops and Golems.
- While defending, never deploy Skeleton Army and Minion Horde at the same time. Wait for your enemy to use spells to clear out one of them, then use the other.
- When deploying your Golem, make sure that you have a Skeleton Army in your hand to counter enemy pushes.
- Don't forget defending while pushing. If you try to cycle to get 2 Golems on the arena, it may be very punishing as you will hardly have any Elixir for defending. Only do so if you are sure that your opponent is out of elixir or your opponent is relying on weak pushes (such as Rocket).