As the deck's name implies, this deck relies on Giant-Sparky push with other utility cards that can be used offensively and defensively.
- Page Created by: FodzGb
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Sparky: Sparky is you main tower damager. Place her behind a Giant to protect him from any ground swarms and glass cannons.
- Giant: Giant is your main tank for your smaller troops. He has a great health for his cheap cost.
- Elixir Collector: Elixir Collector can provide you extra Elixir that can be useful for your pushes.
- Arrows: Arrows are for protecting your push and defense against air and ground swarms (Mainly Minion Horde).
- Zap: Zap is useful for resetting charges from Inferno Towers. Can deal with swarms as well.
- Archers: Archers are great for support and defense with their moderate DPS and hitspeed. They can survive any spells except Fireball.
- Minions: Minions hold the same role as Archer, but they can fly but far more fragile.
- Skeleton Army: Skeleton Army is used against high hitpoint single-target troops like Hog Rider and Giant.
- Place down your Elixir Collector when you reached 10 ELixir, then place down your Giant, followed by Sparky behind him. And then place down your support troops like Archers and/or Minions, and also ready your spells.
- NEVER send your Giant or Sparky alone since they both can be killed easily without supports.
- If you know your opponent is using Inferno Tower to counter your push. Try to distract it with your Minions by placing them on bridge.
- Skeleton Army is your main defense against tanks, Ebarbs, and many single-target troops. But they are not very reliable since they can die easily to splash damage.
- Sparky is also good on defense due to her high damage. But she is very vulnerable to Zap, Rocket, Lightning, and Electro Wizard that might supporting your opponent's pushes.
- For defense against air troops, use your Minions and Archers.