A good Clone deck with the Giant Skeleton that deals MASSIVE damage.
- Page Created by: FishAreBlue
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
- Giant Skeleton: The Giant Skeleton is the main card, and the purpose of it is to make it go to the other side of the Arena.
- Elite Barbarians: The Elite Barbarians are a good way for the opponent to put the Skeleton Army. You can Zap or Log them, but this makes the Giant Skeleton easier to reach the Arena Towers.
- Clone: Clone is used to duplicate the Giant Skeleton, which copys its damage which therefore deals a lot of damage.
- Inferno Tower: The Inferno Tower is a good defense for tanks which can interfere a lot in the deck, like Giant or Hog Rider.
- The Log: The Log is used to push beck units or to kill swarm units. For example, if the Skeleton Army is used to surround the Giant Skeleton, Log it right away.
- Baby Dragon: The Baby Dragon is a good splash unit to use for eliminating moderate HP units, like the Wizard, Minions, and Bomber.
- Executioner: The Executioners stun bug is removed, which makes this deck harder to counter. He can also counter mini tanks like him, so that is not a problem.
- Zap: Zap is used to stun troops and buildings. This can be pretty useful for Infernos and Sparky's.
- There are two main pushes in this deck:
- Elite Barbarians + Baby Dragon. This push is a high risk high reward one. The Elite Barbarians can deal the damage while the Baby Dragon takes swarms out. This push can also counter the Minion Horde due to the Baby Dragon.
- Falce + Giant Skeleton. The Giant Skeleton and the Executioner go well together. They can take out swarms, as well as mini-tanks. The only cards that counter it are P.E.K.K.A., or Valkyrie.