Hello its me Rom_Knight! I will show you a really good deck with no legendaries. It helped me go from Arena 7 to 8.
- Page Created by: Rom_Knight
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 5
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Bone Pit
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Giant Skeleton: The main card from this deck. Can be used on defense and offense and had a very perfect damage from the bomb explosion. He isn't win condition but you can make it.
- Musketeer: She had a very good damage and also good range. She has the same damage as Wizard but its 1 elixir more and has area damage but not big range.
- Bomber: Bomber also a good defender destroying hordes.
- Fireball: Fireball has also good damage. You can use it for killing tanks but if the opponent had second horde you can use it.
- Arrows: Arrows has less damage but helpful destroying hordes.
- Minions: Minions are very helpful for destroying ground troops and they can survive zap and tornado.
- Skeleton Army: Used at tanks or some win condition roles.
- Goblins: Goblins are same as minions but they can do very awesome damage to troops as they can survive the Tornado and Zap.
- This is the push: Giant Skeleton + Musketeer + Bomber! You can start with Bomber or Giant Skeleton, but i dont think Musketeer worth it because it will be risky if your opponent had fireball or Lightning to kill her.
- For those who is more than Arena 4: Don't put Giant Skeleton + Musketeer + Bomber at the same time. Your opponent will probably have Minion Horde to kill them and you will probably not kill them with a spell at the time. Instead you can do Bomber + Giant Skeleton or Giant Skeleton + Musketeer (put it after you put Giant Skeleton) and if you got 6-8 elixir (After you spawned Giant Skeleton) you can use put them all especially in 2x!
- For some tanks like Prince or Mini P.E.K.K.A, if you have Giant Skeleton, put it because it will worth it and put goblins, minions or Skeleton Army to finish it.
- The Fireball and Arrows are only use for killing hordes 2 times! Don't use it something that its worth it unless he had only 1 horde.
- If your Opponent had Inferno Tower the only way you can finish it, is Giant Skeleton + Skeleton Army, so he will not be killed, if they got arrowed you can use minions to do a little damage.