- Page Created by: DarkerF2P
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Giant: Your main tank and win condition.
- Bowler: Bowler is your defensive splash troop. He can defend against many medium troops, then translate into a deadly counter push.
- Inferno Tower: Your main defense against tanks like Royal Giant, Golem, P.E.K.K.A., and others.
- Fireball: Fireball is for destroying medium-hitpoint troops like Musketeer, Wizard, Electro Wizard, etc.
- Ice Wizard: Ice Wizard mainly used on defense, and then translate into counter push, he can slow down enemy's troops movement speed. He can also support your Giant.
- Archers: Archers are effective in defense against air units like Balloon. Archers can also counter small swarms and Graveyard. Archers are also effective at supporting the Giant.
- Mega Minion: Mega Minion is used on defense against high-hitpoint troops. It is also effective at supporting your Giant.
- Zap: Zap is used to clear off any swarms like Skeleton Army, stun and reset charges from Inferno Tower, Inferno Dragon, and Sparky.
- Start the offensive push by placing the Giant or the Bowler behind the King's Tower. Their slow speed will allow you to build up Elixir for a large push.
- Place the Giant or the Bowler (depends which you placed first behind King's Tower), then support them with Archers and Mega Minion.
- If your opponent using Inferno Tower or Inferno Dragon to counter your push, use your Zap.
- Since this deck has many defensive troops, playing a counter push is very effective.
- Inferno Tower is the only building in the deck. Use it only against tanks. But beware of Lightning that can destroy the Inferno Tower easily.