This is a great offensive-push deck. With the Giant as a tank and the rest of the cards as flexible backups, pushes won't be very difficult. Just always have Arrows ready!
- Page Created by: Bogglenose123
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 4
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Bone Pit
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Giant: Tank; back it up with a Balloon, Valkyrie, or Bomber with Arrows on your hand. Or just go with a Giant-Witch Combo with Minions on the hand.
- Balloon: Offense; use with Valkyrie or Giant or any other sufficient tank.
- Witch: Defense/Counter/Back-Up; use with Valkyrie or Giant or any other sufficient tank. Or use splash as defense.
- Valkyrie: Offense/Defense; counter with the Skeleton Army or use with Giant, Balloon, Witch, or Bomber with Arrows or Minions on the hand.
- Minions: Defense/Counter/Chip; use as defense against Hog Riders, Golems, or other substantial enemy threats. Or use as backup with only-ground-targeting offensive troops.
- Skeleton Army: Defense/Chip; use as defense against Hog Riders, Golems, or other substantial enemy threats. Or place with any tank to chip away at the opponents tower if the opponent has already used up splash damage.
- Bomber: Defense/Counter/Back-Up; use as backup with Valkyrie or Giant or any other sufficient tank. Or use splash as defense.
- Arrows: Defense/Offense/Spell; always have ready with only-ground-targeting combos. Or use as last-minute damage directly to tower.
- Giant-Balloon Combo: Place Giant as tank n the rear of the arena and wait for eight elixir to place the Balloon behind the Giant as offense with Arrows or Bomber ready for backup.
- Giant-Witch Combo: Place Giant as tank in the rear of the arena and wait for five or more elixir to place the Witch with miscellaneous backup (like Minions or Bomber) to counter a Valkyrie.
- Giant/Valkyrie-Balloon/Bomber/Witch Combo: This deck has a lot of opportunity for solid combos. Combos that don't involve Witch should always be planned with Arrows to take down any Minions. Minions could be sent in to take care of any other enemy air units.
- Some would think this deck is too slow and expensive to function well, but, placed with calculated timing, the units can do great damage.
- Try using this as a more offensive deck rather than focusing your Elixir on defending. Well spent, your Elixir can give you an easy three-crown win! :)