Hi everyone! I wanted to share this awesome deck that I have been using for a long time. As the title says, this deck is focused on Giant, Executioner, and Inferno Dragon. I am seeing Giant-Executioner Decks everywhere, so I thought I might edit it a little and make it fun and unique.
- Page Created by: ZeroTheSilver
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Zap: The primary use of this card is to counter Minion Horde, Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang, etc. Its secondary use is for resetting Inferno Tower or Inferno Dragon in case your opponent have it. Depending on the situation you can also use this card to slow down enemy troops, and if you are lucky, to destroy a low-hitpoint tower.
- Minions: Use this card for defeating land troops like Giant, Valkyrie, Sparky, and any other single-type troops that do not target air. This card is very effective to Inferno Dragon, unless your opponent has some sort of counter. Minions are also good distraction or bait for zap. And depending on your battle, you can use it as back-up for the Giant.
- Skeleton Army: Use this to easily defeat a Giant, Giant Skeleton, Barbarians, or any other troops that do not have splash damage. This is also effective when the opponent suddenly drop a Knight or a Hog Rider. Skeleton Army is also used to distract troops and buildings such as Inferno Dragon or Inferno Tower.
- Freeze: As much as possible, do not reveal Freeze early in the match unless it is needed. If used right, you can caught your opponent off guard. I always partner this card with the Inferno Dragon. Once the Inferno Dragon locked on to a tower, you can easily destroy it if you place Freeze on the right time. You can also use this card to slow down big pushes.
- Musketeer: The Musketeer is use both for offense and defense. In defense, use it when dealing with troops such as Baby Dragon. In offense, use it as a support for the Giant-Executioner push.
- Inferno Dragon: Just like Freeze, do not use it early in the match unless needed. I found this card very helpful in shutting down troops like Giant, Giant Skeleton, Golem, and Lava Hound. For offense, if it managed to target a tower then you can drop Freeze for an easy crown. Do not even attempt to drop an Inferno Dragon without a tank infront of it, unless you have some sort of plan.
- Giant: Everyone knows what a Giant is used for... Yes it will be your tank. Due to its high hitpoints, it will absorb all of the damage when you start your push. Giant can also be used for distraction. Giant can also manage to deal a good amount of damage to a tower, so make sure you have the Executioner or Musketeer for support.
- Executioner: This is mainly used to support the Giant, but can also be effective in defense especially when the opponent drop Goblins, Skeleton Army, and even Barbarian.
- If you have the Giant in your hand then drop it at the back of your King Tower. Once it reaches the bridge then drop a Musketeer or Executioner behind it. Don't try to drop an Inferno Dragon early in the match, observe your opponent first. Sometimes you'll end up without the Giant, so if Minions is available then you can drop it to cycle your deck.
- The are players that make a Hog Rider/Knight at the very start of the match, so counter it with Skeleton Army. But if your opponent used a zap or arrow then use the Musketeer/Executioner and Minions to avoid huge damage to your tower. If possible, make it a counter-push. Before the Musketeer/Executioner reaches the bridge, drop a Giant to serve as your tank.
- If you manage to make a Giant-Executioner/Musketeer push then ready your zap for horde troops or for resetting inferno dragon/tower in case your opponent have one. As much as possible, do not drop a Freeze unless you are sure that you can take down the tower. Freeze will serve as surprise for the opponent.
- Your opponent will surely have counter, so even if your first push fails then you can just repeat the steps, of course with adjustments. If you see your opponent create a huge push and drop something like Lava Hound, Golem, or Giant behind then you will use the Inferno Dragon. In this kind of battle, you will play defensive and make it a counter-push. While playing defensive, use Skeleton Army, Minions, Musketeer, and Executioner efficiently.
- Once you observe your opponent's playstyle then you can carefully add the Inferno Dragon to your push. If the Inferno Dragon locked on to a tower then use Freeze if needed to make sure it will get destroyed. You can also try to create another push on the other line if you see a chance.