A medium skilled deck where you snowball your Giant, or counter attack after defending.
- Page Created by: Smarty Pants 264 Clash Royale
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 12
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Giant: The main offensive unit of this deck. Make sure you pair him with the Lightning, as they are used well together.
- Ice Wizard: A defensive splash unit. His job is to slow down the attacking units so your towers can kill them, allowing for your Ice Wizard to continue for a counter attack. You can substitute the Ice Wizard for the Electro Wizard if you don't have the Ice Wizard.
- The Log: A versatile spell which is mainly used for taking out swarms. If your opponent has a Goblin Barrel, use The Log exclusively for it. You can substitute this card with Arrows if you don't have The Log.
- Inferno Tower: Takes out high health units (you can substitute it with a Tombstone, but that depends on the meta). If players are using more tanks, then use Inferno Towers, but if the players are using more Elite Barbarians, then use Tombstone.
- Lightning: The most important spell in this deck, as it can kill most glass cannons, stun Inferno Towers, and do some decent damage to Arena Towers.
- Fire Spirits: Cheap explosives that are mostly used to take out Minions or Goblins. Pair them up with the Valkyrie and they will destroy almost any push.
- Valkyrie: A defensive mini-tank used to take out swarms, glass cannons, Elite Barbarians, and Graveyard.
- Archers: Archers are your main source of air defense, as their range and damage allows them to chip of air units at a distance. Since there are 2 of them, you can split push with Archers or split them to defend against splash units.
- Make sure you place the Giant in the back of the King's Tower to build up elixir, since Lightning costs 6 elixir. Sometimes, in certain situations, you can use your Giant to tank a few hits while your other troops can kill the enemy troops.
- Make sure the Lightning can hit the crown Tower and two other units or buildings.
- If your opponent has 3 Musketeers or Inferno Tower, save your Lightning exclusively for them when pushing with your Giant.
- If your opponent has high damage spells like Lightning make sure you keep a distance between your Inferno Tower, troops and crown tower.
- If your opponent mirrors the Goblin Barrel, use Fire Spirits to take out the first Goblin Barrel, since most likely, the mirrored Goblin Barrel will have higher level Goblins that can survive a Fire Spirit.
- NEVER use Valkyrie on offense. Only use her when she is still alive after defending a push, so you can set up for a counter push.
- If your opponent has Minions, save your Fire Spirits exclusively for the Minions when they are on your opponent's side (unless they have a Mirror and a Goblin Barrel).
- If your opponent has graveyard use your Valkyrie exclusively for their Graveyard.