This is a chipper deck. It is also meant to stall your enemy.
- Page Created by: Galleigo
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 4
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 7
- Arena Required: Builder's Workshop
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- X-bow: The X-Bow has more range than an Arena and King Tower. This will usually force your opponent to use troops or high-damage spells.
- Mortar: The Mortar can bomb the Arena Tower because of its high range and high damage. You might want to get the Mini P.E.K.K.A. or Valkyrie ready because it can counter swarms so your opponent would place a high HP troop.
- Minions: Cheap way to kill ground troops.
- Arrows: Cheap way to kill swarms. Use The Log if available.
- Valkyrie: Decent AoE troop. The Witch or Bomber would work too, but Valkyrie has more health and deals more damage.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: The Mini P.E.K.K.A.'s hit speed is fast and can one-shot a lone mini-tank and severely wound a tank.
- Zap: Stuns Princes and can kill mini-swarms.
- Goblin Barrel: Valkyrie and Mini P.E.K.K.A. can distract for this. You can also use it to deplete some health slowly If you want to make sure you are ready to defend against anything.
- Place your X-Bow and Mortar first.
- If your opponent uses a swarm to kill it and you want to save the building, use Arrows/The Log.
- If your opponent uses a single powerful troop/mini swarm to kill it, defend using Mini P.E.K.K.A. and Valkyrie. Meanwhile, you can throw a Goblin Barrel.
- Zap will help against swarms too.