A deck made of pure, solid annoyance. Mostly for fun. Highly defensive and frustrating to fight.
- Page Created by: Galleigo
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 5
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 8
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Ice Spirit: Slow down the enemy attack.
- Giant: Distract enemy troops, may also be used offensively.
- Tornado: Pull troops to the center and then freeze them.
- Fire Spirits: Not only you can freeze the troops, you can burn them!
- Goblin Barrel: Used to catch your opponent off-guard; if highly leveled, can inflict serious damage.
- X-bow: It outranges the tower. How annoying.
- Princess: This also outranges the towers.
- Balloon: Annoying to take down, almost always does damage to the enemy tower.
- THIS DECK IS MOSTLY FOR FRIENDLY BATTLES AND USUALLY DOES NOT WORK!
- Start off with a Giant. Your opponent should play a few cards for a counter push. Take down the counter push with Tornado, Ice Spirit and Fire Spirits. You may also activate your King's Tower with Tornado.
- Your opponent should be low on Elixir by now. Send out a Balloon, followed by a Goblin Barrel. Your opponent will freak out and will try very hard to get rid of them.
- Now, take advantage of them defending and recharge your Elixir.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Hope your friend doesn't kill you for using such an annoying deck on him/her.
- For extra annoyance factor, while using your Balloon and Goblin Barrel, throw in a Princess or a X-Bow to spice things up.