- Page Created by: Pupeman
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Lava Hound: Lava Hound is the only tank in this deck. Accompany it with Balloon, Mega Minion, or Minions to push. Only send it with only a Balloon if you have Arrows on standby (to kill a potential Minions or Minion Horde).
- Minions: Minions can be an offensive or defensive card. They can be used to support a Lava Hound, support a Balloon, or defend Graveyard.
- Mega Minion: Another defense and Lava Hound support. This, however, can only be killed by a Lightning or Rocket. It is more efficient defensive card for that reason, but is worse defensively due to its single targeting property and its inferior DPS to the Minions.
- Balloon: Balloon is a very good offensive card in conjunction with the Lava Hound. It's main component of being a stellar offensive card is its ability to bypass regular units. If your opponent's counter to your Minions or Mega Minion in Lava Hound pushes is a meat shield, like Ice Golem or Giant, and a glass cannon, like a Musketeer, then, you can use your Balloon to completely bypass the meat shield and decimate the tower, while your Hound outtanks the glass cannon.
- Freeze: Freeze is a trollish card. It's used to let your Lava Pups, Minions, Mega Minion, or Balloons live for longer at low HP. Always delay using it when attacking, because your opponent may play another air-attacking troop after you play your Freeze. You also must use this card to counter Inferno Tower, because there is no Lightning, Zap, or Electro Wizard in this deck.
- Arrows: Arrows can be used for taking out Minions and Minion Hordes. They are mostly used on offense because its speed to kill Minions and Minion Horde, which is not achievable by any other card in this deck. On defense, Goblin Gang or Mega Minion are better cards to use, as they leave Spear Goblins to attack, or a slightly damaged Mega Minion that can be protected by a Lava Hound, respectively. The defensive troop cards can counterpush for the same elixir cost.
- Goblin Gang: Goblin Gang is a great way to kill tanks and mini-tanks. This is your primary swarm card, so use it to kill cards like Lumberjack, Prince, and P.E.K.K.A., which are powerful single-target troops that only Golbin Gang can distract effectively (in this deck). It is also, as mentioned before, your primary counter to Minions on defense, because it leaves Spear Goblins as a unit trade counterpush. You may begin the match splitting Goblin Gang, so all of it cannot be killed by The Log. If you have an unsupported Lava Hound without any Lava Hound support in your hand, Goblin Gang can be an improvised support.
- Skeletons: Skeletons are your secondary swarm and more importantly, a cycle card. This means you can get the cards you need for quick defense for a quick offense quickly. They also kill small single target troops, like Mega Minion, and Mini P.E.K.K.A
- As the name states, this deck is a Freeze LavaLoon deck. Although not great on defense, it's offensive capabilities are great!
- You can start the battle by placing the Lava Hound in the back, right next to the King's Tower. If your opponent rushes, try to counter with the Skeletons, Goblin Gang, Minions, and Mega Minion, as they are cheap, versatile cards. Once that is taken care of, support the LavaLoon with any of the four troops stated above, as you would have cycled to them
- Once the LavaLoon push has reached the tower, you can place a Freeze wherever there are support troops to counter your push. This way, once you take out the tower, the Minions can take the opponents support troop out.
- Once you have taken down a tower, defend with only the four troops. If you want to do another Freeze LavaLoon push, then take precaution, as the opponent might know how to counter it.