A good push to use with this deck is Hog Rider Baby Dragon Freeze. Put down the Hog Baby Dragon, bait the defenses, then Freeze it.
- Page Created by: Cheekymnky0
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 5
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 7
- Arena Required: P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Hog Rider: Main offensive troop.
- Freeze: Support spell to your Hog Rider on offense, freeze the defenses placed down by your enemies, can be used in defense at certain situations.
- Spear Goblins: Can deal extra damage when paired with Hog Rider or Baby Dragon. On defense, they are a cheap air defense, and useful to lure offensive melee troops to the center.
- Arrows: Kill swarms for your Hog Rider in offense, and in defense against offensive swarms.
- Skeleton Army: Defensive swarm to counter tanks or single target-troops.
- Baby Dragon: Support your Hog Rider on offense by splashing away swarms, can also be used defensively.
- Minion Horde: Like Skeleton Army, defensive air swarm to counter tanks, can also be used offensively with Hog Rider.
- Bomber: Can be used to splash ground swarms for your Hog Rider, on defense, he can be used against Barbarians, medium health troops or ground swarms.
- You can start the battle by placing the Baby Dragon in the back next to the King Tower. Due to the Baby Dragons moderate speed, you will gain some Elixir before pushing. Once the Baby Dragon reaches the bridge, place the Hog in front of it. The Hog will deal all the damage, while the Baby Dragon deals with splash. Once you see the opponent putting their defense to destroy your push, you can Freeze them.
- This is very useful, because once you take down a tower, the Baby Dragon can kill the defense. Use the Spear Goblins, Skeleton Army, and the Bomber on defense, while you can use the Minion Horde offensively. If the time arises and you think you can take out another tower, push instead with the Hog Minion Horde, as the Minions are also good at taking down swarms and you also have the Arrows to take them down as well. The Hog Rider can tank while the Minions deal tons of damage. Watch out for Wizards and Executioners, as they are a good counter to this.