The Flight of the Valkyrie is inspired by the way she glides on the battlefield with her companion, the Hog. This deck focuses on countering your enemy and then attack when they least expect it. The main attack strategy is to have a Valkyrie in front of the Hog or Barbarians, with a Baby Dragon and Fire Spirits supporting. Can be used in Royal Arena to the end of Frozen Peak, or maybe to Legendary Arena if you play your cards correctly.
Here is the minimum level that your card should be
- Commons level 7-8
- Rares level 5-7
- Epics level 3-4
- Page Created by: MONKEYinBLACK
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 9
- Arena Required: Hog Mountain
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Valkyrie: Tanks and clear ground swarms for the Hog Rider or Elite Barbarians. Valkyrie is also effective defense against glass cannons and mini-tanks. Valkyrie needs to be at least level 5 to be effective.
- Hog Rider: Taking out defensive building and dishing out damage to Crown Towers. The Hog should behind the Valkyrie so it's protected from the Skeleton Army and other ground swarms.
- Skeleton Army: Skeleton Army can counter tanks and single-target troops. Used them especially against Ebarbs and Hog Riders for a positive Elixir trade. But watch out for Zaps and Logs!
- Fire Spirits: A crowd control card to be used if Zap isn't available. Can also deal great damage to melee glass cannons like Lumberjack.
- Elite Barbarians: The Elite Barbarians are for killing tanks and counter pushes.
- Zap: If your opponent uses Skeleton Army to counter your lone Elite Barbarians or Hog Rider, use Zap to take them out and deal so damage. Zap also can be used to reset charge attacks from Inferno Dragon, Sparky, etc.
- Inferno Tower: Hog Riders, and tanks are hard to counter, use Inferno Tower to pull them and roast them to ashes. Make sure to have a supporting card to damage troops.
- Baby Dragon: The best "mini-tank"! It's an air unit that can target both air and ground. It deals splash damage that can wipe out swarms like Skeleton Army and Minion Horde, and it deals good amount of damage when left alone.
- You can start the battle by pushing with the following pushes:
- Hog+Baby Dragon
- The Hog and Baby Dragon can be countered by the Elite Barbarians, which will take out the Hog and go for your tower, and the Baby Dragon won't be able to stop them.
- Hog and Valkyrie can also be a risky play, as the Minion Horde will be able to counter them. To avoid this, use Fire Spirits with them.
- Elite Barbarians+Baby Dragon
- Barbarians will be a good counter to this push, even with the help of the Baby Dragon.
- Hog+Baby Dragon
- If you started the battle with defensive cards, cycle your hand until you have the Valkyrie, Hog, Elite Barbarians, Baby Dragon, or Fire Spirits.
- Repeat this cycle strategy until the time is up, or you/the opponent gets one crown.