- Page Created by: GranJulian:v
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Executioner: Executioner is your main splasher, he can take out air and ground swarms easily. He will protect you Bowler from air. He is also excellent when paired with Tornado at defending.
- Bowler: Bowler is your main tank for your Graveyard. Bowler is one of the best defensive troops due to his knock-back ability and high health. He is useful for countering Elite Barbarians, and any other medium troops.
- Graveyard: Your main win condition to take down Crown Towers. When tanked with Bowler/high hitpoint troops, the Skeletons will trash the tower in seconds
- Ice Wizard: Ice Wizard is your defensive troop, he can slow down enemy's troops movement speed. He can also support your push with his slowing ability.
- The Log: The Log can help you cycle your deck. You can also use The Log to counter ground swarms, Princess, Dart Goblin, and Goblin Barrel. Log can also push-back units.
- Zap: Just like The Log, Zap can help you cycle your deck, and also counter swarms. Zap is also useful at resetting charge attacks from Sparky or Inferno Dragon.
- Tornado: Use Tornado to pull enemy's units to the center. Allowing Executioner, Bowler, or Fireball to hit them all at once. This is useful in defense.
- Fireball: Fireball is your great tool for countering glass cannons, and cripple enemy's pushes. Fireball can also be used to finish Crown Towers. Combine with Tornado for great effect.
There are few combos for this deck:
- Put the Bowler, and then put the Executioner behind him (Combo 1).
- After you put combo 1, place the Graveyard (Combo 2). But place the Graveyard carefully so the Skeletons won't hit the King's Tower early.
- Use Tornado to pull troops to its center and throw the Fireball. (Combo 3)
- Use Tornado to pull troops to its center and put the Executioner (Combo 4). This is very useful in defense especially against LavaLoon pushes.
- Put the Executioner and later put the Ice Wizard in front of him (Combo 5). This is very risky combo as it can be countered easily.