This is an easy-to-use deck, in which all you have to do is us the Giant, Bowler, and Executioner in the same push and get a Zap or The Log ready in case. This deck handles pretty well against air and will be the death of spawner decks and and handles well with pretty much anything.
- Page Created by: Tommy Orangeseed
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.3
- Executioner: The Executioner acts just like the Witch and will be put behind your giant to kill swarm troops. This card can be replaced by the Wizard, although not recommended since the Wizard is more fragile.
- Bowler: The Bowler will be used for the push back ability, for either swarm or medium troops. This card can't be swapped.
- Giant: The Giant will tank for every other troops you pair with him in the push. You can use it to stall for time. It is also a great card itself as it can go straight towards towers without getting distracted.
- Fire Spirits: Fire Spirits are a cheap way to deal damage and you can put it with the push so it can heavily damage Valkyries, Electro Wizards, Skeleton Armies, and also Minion Hordes in order to protect the Giant.
- Spear Goblins: Spear Goblins can deal damage onto Crown Towers and can be used on the push to chip away the Minion Horde or to distract the Mini P.E.K.K.A. and Mega Minions.
- Zap: Zap is an essential card of the deck as it can chip way swarm troops that may attack the Giant and your troops.
- The Log: The Log makes great future prediction attacks and can damage anything on ground. It can be used to kill the Princess, if you don't have The Log, you can use Fireball.
- Skeleton Army: The Skeleton Army is a universal card and can be used to stop any push and deal heavy damage onto tanks. However the Skeletons are very fragile to splash. You can replace it with the Goblin Gang if you have it unlocked already.
- As the name suggests, the main push in this deck is the Giant+Executioner+Bowler. The Executioner and the Bowler take care of swarms, while the Giant deals damage to the Arena Towers.
- You can start the battle off by placing the Giant in the back when you have 10 Elixir. When he reaches the bridge, you can put the Bowler and Executioner behind him. If your opponent rushes on the other side, you can defend by placing you Spear Goblins and Fire Spirits on the side, or by placing your Skeleton Army right on top of them. If your opponent places a building, preferably the Inferno Tower, use the Zap to reset its attack on the Giant, as you have the Log for taking out ground swarms and the Executioner for air swarms.
- Once you take down a tower, you can use the Bowler and Executioner, as they are good for defense. Make sure you cycle your Elixir, because you never know what your opponent might do.
- If your opponent uses a Rocket or Lightning to counter your main push, try to push on both sides. If this deck doesn't work for you, then you can substitute the Giant for the Hog Rider, which would make this deck more of a cycle deck than a slow one.
- Giant + Bowler + Executioner + The Log or Zap.
- Giant + Bowler + Zap.
- Giant + Fire spirits + Spear Goblins + Zap.
- Giant + Executioner + Zap.
- Bowler + Executioner.