This deck is mainly a 3-crown deck. The main point of this deck is to catch your opponent off-guard without elixir to defend. It has recently got another of my friends to 2680 trophies.
- Page Created by: pinenut12
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Hog Mountain
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Prince: The Prince is for damage. Place it whenever your opponent places something expensive like Three Musketeers. Then, back it up with Zap so that your opponent will be completely stumped! But be sure that you can counter the high Elixir card before doing so.
- Zap: The Zap. A great spell for clearing Skeleton Armies and resetting Sparky's charge.
- Valkyrie: The Valkyrie is a slightly tanky troop, also for clearing Skeleton Armies, and other ground swarms, pair her with the Prince and/or Elite Barbarians. It is also good for killing support units like the Witch, the Wizard, and the Musketeer, etc.
- Inferno Tower: The Inferno Tower is for defense against tanks such as the Giant, Royal Giant, Golem, and sometimes can be used against Hog Rider as well.
- Elite Barbarians: The Elite Barbarians are good on offense and defense. pair up with Valkyrie or Zap to make a good push when the opponent is low on Elixir, Also can be used to kill support units, Giants, and when combined with Zap can also kill Sparky, but for a 2 Elixir disadvantage.
- Fire Spirits: Fire Spirits are for pairing up with Elite Barbs and Prince. You can use them to clear cheap units and Minion Hordes.
- Skeleton Army: The Skeleton Army is for clearing tanks along with the Inferno Tower but is also good against P.E.K.K.A., Prince, Elite Barbarians, etc. But the Skeletons can die easily so it is risky to use.
- Ice Wizard: An awesome support unit sums up our deck. it is extremely useful as it can slow down units. Pair it with Zap and it can kill Minions. You can also pair it with Valkyrie, Prince, and Elite Barbarians to slow down the opponent's troops.
- Be passive at the beginning and place cards like Ice Wizard or Valkyrie.
- Defend accordingly and then use the defensive cards (like Valkyrie) into a counterattack by adding Prince or Elite Barbarians.
- When the opponent is low on Elixir, rush the other side, but be sure to have a counter for their incoming troops.
- In a pinch, you can use the Elite Barbarians for defense.
- Try to get as much tower damage as possible before doing your big push (Prince, Elite Barbs, Ice Wizard, Valkyrie, Zap) at Double Elixir time.