Miner + Elite Barbarians deck.
- Page Created by: GeometryCraft
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Hog Mountain
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Miner: Miner is for taking out Princess, Elixir Collectors, Wizards, Musketeers, etc. Just good for tanking too.
- Elite Barbarians: For dealing massive damage. Even it has been nerfed, it is still OK.
- Fire Spirits: For taking out Minion Hordes, Minions, Skeleton Army, Musketeer, Barbarians, Elite Barbarians(severely damaging), Goblin Barrel, Mega Minion.
- Zap: For countering Minions, Minion Horde, Skeleton Army, Goblin Barrel, Fire Spirits.
- Inferno Tower: For melting Hogs, Giants, Hounds, Golems, P.E.K.K.A.s, Giant Skeletons.
- Fireball: For taking out Musketeers, Electro/Ice/Wizards, Elixir Collectors, Mega Minions, Princess, Dart Goblins.
- Skeleton Army: For effectively destroying any single/building target cards.
- Witch: For defense with skeletons or attack with skeletons. Can counter Prince, Barbarians, Elite Barbarians, Minion Horde, etc.
Elite Barbarians: Goblin Barrel (if you wish...) or Hog Rider.
Fire Spirits: Ice Spirit.
Zap: Arrows or The Log.
Inferno Tower: Inferno Dragon or any defenses, but don't do it.
Skeleton Army: Guards, Goblin Gang.
Witch: Graveyard, Tombstone (not recommended).
- Attack with:
- Miner + Elite Barbs: The Miner can tank while the Elites destroy, or vice versa. May need Zap to destroy pesky ground swarms.
- Witch + Miner: The Witch can keep spawn Skeletons, which can be devastating.
- Skeleton Army: (if the opponent has left the game) Yes. A quick tower destroyer. Use Miner or Elites if you want to.
- Defend with:
- Inferno Tower: To take out high-health troops, but beware of Zaps, Lightnings or Electro Wizards.
- Skeleton Army: Can quickly kill single-target troops.
- Fire Spirits or Zap: Pretty much will kill any of low-health troops.