This is a two push deck that has very common variations that are used.
- Page Created by: FishAreBlue
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 9
- Arena Required: Hog Mountain
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Ice Golem: Push with the Hog Rider and it can be deadly. Also can take out Skarmy for a positive elixir trade.
- Hog Rider: Main offense card along with the E-Barbs. Can also be a counter for any air troops.
- Valkyrie: Can take out and swarm units or mini tanks like the Dark Prince.
- Witch: Can take out both air and ground swarms out units.
- Fire Spirits: Splash damage can be very useful.
- Elite Barbarians: Main offensive push card with the Hog. Used for countering pretty much any ground troop.
- Zap: Can take out Skarmy if used with the E-Barbs. Then they can do massive damage.
- Inferno Tower: Tower that can take out any type of tank.
- The two main pushes are:
- Hog Rider and Ice Golem: These two are greatly paired with each other and cover for each other's needs. The Hog Rider can deal the damage, while the Ice Golem can kill the Skeletons. First off, place the Ice Golem on the middle left tile. Then, as the Ice Golem advances to the opponents part of the field, place your Hog Rider. If you want, you can place Fire Spirits in case your opponent is prepared for that push. Hover a Zap in case of Minion Horde so that the Ice Golem can finish them off.
- Elite Barbarians and Valkyrie: These two are also as good as the Hog Golem push. The Valkyrie can kill swarms while the Elite Barbarians can deal damage.