This deck relies on electric cards like the Electro Wizard and Sparky. Using this deck requires mastery. Every card has important roles.
- Page Created by: RazorFreddy
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 2.9
- Sparky: Main win condition. Be careful of Zaps or Rockets, as Rocket cripples/destroys Sparky and Zap resets her charge. Also beware of Lightning as it is mix of both cards.
- Guards: Use Guards to troops intended to distract Sparky. Their shields allow you to kill distractions easily. Their shields survives Zap of equal or higher levels (Tournament Standard)
- Ice Spirit: Use this little guy to freeze troops or use in a pig push. You can use it to create a safe environment to Sparky if the opponent didn't countered the Sparky.
- Spear Goblins: Use these guys in a pig push or use as a distraction. It's your choice.
- Electro Wizard: Use this card to support Sparky or Hog Rider .It's zapping mechanic allows you to prevent charging effect of Prince, Dark Prince or Battle Ram. You can use it to reset an opponent's Sparky too.
- Zap: Wipe out small distractions or small counters to Sparky or Hog in no time.
- Hog Rider: Secondary win condition. Create a Pig Push and strike your opponent. You can also kite fast troops like Mini P.E.K.K.A. or Prince.
- Skeletons: Use it as a cheap distraction or use it in Pig Push.
- Once you know your opponent's deck, create priorities and strike aggressively if your card rotation allows you to do so.
- When you are defending, it would be wise to use the Ice Spirit and/or Zap, alongside Spear Goblins.
- Use the Skeletons to bait out the opponent's Zap (if they have it) when preparing to use a Sparky. This will most likely leave the opponent unable to defend against the Sparky.
- DO NOT use the Ice Spirit to bait out certain cards, as it is more valuable at defending.
- This deck is also quite good at defending against similar Sparky decks purely due to the presence of the Zap and Skeletons, alongside the Electro Wizard.