The eWiz Graveyard Poison deck is widely used by many Clash Royale players and is one of the strongest decks in the current meta.
- Page Created by: BillyJoeTheThird
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.3
- Furnace: To deal chip damage as well as a defensive splasher. The spawned Fire Spirits can kill Minions, Minion Horde, Skeleton Army, Goblin Gangs, and other swarm units. This is also your main distraction for Giants, Hog Riders, and other building-targeting tanks.
- Archers: A sturdy support card that can target both air and ground. This card can also be used to cycle your deck and can translate into a counterpush with the Graveyard. They are used as a cheap counter to Minions, Mega Minion, and to take out tanks.
- The Log: To kill ground swarm units, such as Skeleton Army and Goblin Gang, and to push units back in a big defense. This can be used to kill a Skeleton Army defending your graveyard so long as it reaches it. Use Zap if you don't have this card as it also takes down swarm units, though it might not work as well defensively
- Poison: This complements Graveyard very well and is used to kill minions, minion hordes, skeleton armies, goblin gangs, and other low-hp troop defending your graveyard.
- Knight: A sturdy tank that can also deal damage. This can be used to counter Valkyrie, Electro Wizard, Musketeer, Wizard, Ice Wizard, and other mini tanks and glass cannons on the ground. He can tank for your Graveyard when he is counterpushing. He can also be used to tank hits from minions and other swarm units, giving your tower time to take them out.
- Skeletons: A fast cycle card that can be used to deal with Princes and Elite Barbarians while your glass cannons take them out. The can also kite units such as Baby Dragon.
- Electro Wizard: This is the main glass cannon of your deck. He can take down swarms with his spawn zap and stun units and buildings while dealing high damage. He can also translate into a counterpush with your Graveyard. You can replace this with the Wizard, but it is more costly and will not stun the tower, which adds another bonus when complementing your Graveyard
- Graveyard: The win condition of the deck is Graveyard. It can deal a lot of damage and is used when counterpushing or pushing. NEVER send in a lone Graveyard unless you know all your opponent's counters are out of rotation or you'll just be asking for negative elixir trades.
- Poison Graveyard is an effective combo to take down towers. Once you know that your opponent's valkyrie, wizard, or any tanky graveyard counters is out of rotation or that he/she doesn't use them, send in a graveyard poison combo to destroy their tower. The poison kills small units such as minions and skeletons allowing your graveyard to deal damage.
- Use knight to tank for graveyard. The tower shoots every second, whereas graveyard skeletons spawn 2 times a second, every 0.5 second, so the tower and another troop can easily take it out. With a knight distracting the tower, the other troop have to take on the whole graveyard, and while this is possible with cards like minion horde, a poison can take them down easily.
- NEVER push unless you have an elixir advantage or your opponent's cards are out of rotation. This deck is a counterpush deck that relies on troops from defense to attack along with the Graveyard.