This is a cheap cycle deck that revolves around the Elite Barbarians.
- Page Created by: GalacticFNAFRunner
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 12
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3
- Elite Barbarians: The heart of the deck. Ebarbs mainly used on offense to shred down towers, they can also be used against high hitpoints troops since they deal high DPS. Support it with your spells since Ebarbs are weak against swarms.
- Ice Spirit: Use it like a Zap. To cripple or counter swarms, freeze troops/defense for 1.5 seconds, but placed it carefully or it will get killed quickly.
- Dart Goblin: Used to provide some air defense for a push. They can be sent in alone for chip damage, or with the Elite Barbs for massive damage. Dart Goblin can also help on destroying Tombstone or any building that can slow down your Ebarbs.
- Tesla: Defensive building to counter building-targeting troops. It's good due to its damage, fast hit speed, and unique property of staying hidden until attacking (so it can't be outranged by Royal Giant or Dart Goblin).
- Arrows: Used to take out ground and air swarms like Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, etc. They can also finish off other troops if it is an emergency.
- Skeleton Army: Defend against single-target troops, like Prince and P.E.K.K.A. But beware of splash troops and spells!
- Spear Goblins: On defense, if Skeleton Army is out of rotation, Spear Goblins can stall enemy troops by pulling them to the center of the arena. They can also be sent in alone for chip damage. They can also provide air defense for Ebarbs.
- The Log: Great for crushing Skeleton Armies, Dart Goblins, and Princesses. They can also damage/push back other cards.
- Most pushes always contain Elite Barbs. Good combos are Elite Barbs + Ice Spirit, Elite Barbs + Dart Goblin, or Elite Barbarians + Spear Goblins. However, Spear Goblins/Dart Goblin can be sent in alone for chip damage.
- Elite Barbs with prediction Arrows can be very effective, however this is a high-risk move, but very rewarding if done correctly.
- Try to save Arrows for the Minion Horde.
- Use Skeleton Army for defense, though if needed, use it in a push.
- The Tesla is the only defensive building in this deck, so save it to pull building-targeting troops. Keep in mind that it can target air and will hide underground until an enemy troop is in range. It should be used with a Skeleton Army just in case a Hog Rider is coming.
- If your opponent has a Bowler or P.E.K.K.A. your as good as dead (Bowler and P.E.K.K.A. hard counter E-Barbs).