This deck has 2 main pushes, and is a good defensive deck.
- Page Created by: Turtlepower47
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Skeleton Army: Should mainly be used for defending against Elite Barbarians or Giants.
- Elite Barbarians: Can be used with Valkyrie or Hog Rider in front. Can go alone.
- Hog Rider: Can be used with Elite Barbs, but is mainly for a Hog Zap combo.
- Minion Horde: Used for defending Balloons or Lava Hounds. Can be used on high health tanks.
- Mega Minion: Mainly used for helping defeat air troops, or a Hog Rider, Giant, etc.
- Valkyrie: Use her to kill hordes, Witches, and other splash troops behind a tank. Also can be use in front of a Hog or the Elite Barbarians.
- Musketeer: Use Musketeer to defeat Minions and other air troops. Can be used for pushing with the Hog Rider or Valkyrie. Can also be used for Giants, etc.
- Zap: Weaken Minions and defeat Skeletons. Use with Elite Barbarians or Hog Rider to help defeat the tower. Use as last resort to get 1 crown.
- Always either start of pushing with Valkyrie and Elite Barbarians, Hog Rider, or defending opponent.
- Always use Valkyrie or Skeleton Army to defend Elite Barbarians. For a last resort, use Minion Horde.
- Always push with 2 (or more) troops (Hog Rider and Zap, or Elite Barbarians, Valkyrie, and Zap).
- Mega Minion is to be used for air troops like Balloons. Only use on tanks if needed.
- Never start a push from the back unless you have an alive Musketeer.
- Use Hog Rider to get to a tower if needed. Start at the bridge if needed.
- There are probably less than 100 people with this deck. It is unknown. Use it to your advantage.
- Use Valkyrie to push and defend, especially for splash troops.
- Use a Zap to help with the Goblin Barrel or Minion Horde.
- Use Minion Horde mainly for air cards. Use for ground if needed.