- Page Created by: GLeen1230
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.4
- Prince: Used as a main offence, Prince can used to destroy defensive buildings and Crown Towers.
- Dark Prince: Used for both support and offence, Dark Prince can clear out the Elite Barbarians and are good for counter pushing.
- Witch: Used as main support. She deals splash damage, and is good for killing swarms to let the Prince deal a ton of damage to the tower. Her Skeletons can also be used on defence.
- Ice Spirit: The Ice Spirit is good for cycling in your deck, stopping swarms like Minions. Allowing Zap to 1 shot them, Ice Spirit can also used as supporting.
- Zap: Zap stops swarms, reset targets, and stuns troops, so it is a must-have for any deck.
- Miner: The Miner is the main tank. For 3 elixir only, he slowly deals chip damage. Even if it failed to tank, just Zap so the enemies troops will retarget.
- Skeleton Army: The main defence, Larry and his army will stop any tanky troops.
- Baby Dragon: The Baby Dragon can be used for defensive support. He can kill any Minion Hordes, tank for the Dark Prince, and slowly deal chip damage too!
- Place the Witch behind the tower, just like the Giant Witch combo.
- When elixir is built up, place both Princes. The Prince will be on front to deal damage, while Dark Prince is at the back pushing the Witch.
- Deploy Ice Spirit to support.
- If there's a Rocket killing the Witch, then place your Skeleton Army. If your opponent Zaps them, then you may have trouble winning!
- Place the Miner if he is successful to tank.
- On defence, use the Witch earlier than the Skeleton Army. The opponent might think you don't have Skeleton Army to defend, but if you opponent has The Log or Zap, then this won't work.
- Against air, use the Witch first then Baby Dragon.
- Try and cycle your deck with the Ice Spirit and Miner.