Hi! I'm NightPekka. This deck got me through P.E.K.K.A.'s Playhouse and into Spell Valley. I am still using it, even in Spell Valley and have not lost any battles since I perfected this deck.
- Page Created by: NightPekka
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- P.E.K.K.A.: Used for dealing damage onto the towers, can be used on defense to take out tanks like Golem, Giant, etc.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: Used as a defense, mainly taking out mini-tanks and glass cannons.
- Musketeer: Good way to get chip damage, and she's great on defense against air units like Balloon, Lava Hound, etc.
- Baby Dragon: He can be used for taking out swarms, also good on defense.
- Skeleton Army: Good for taking out large units, but watch out for incoming Zaps, Arrows, and Logs!
- Knight: A versatile 3 Elixir card that is excellent on defense, he is one of the counters to lone Bowler, he can counter Ebarbs with Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- Goblin Barrel: Good for distracting your opponents tower, can also deal great amount of damage when tanked.
- Arrows: Used for taking out swarms, mainly Minion Horde.
- You can start the battle by placing the P.E.K.K.A. in the back when you reach 10 Elixir. She is a really slow troop, so as she reached the bridge, you would have enough Elixir to use the Baby Dragon to support her. As they approach the tower, right as they attack the tower, place your Goblin Barrel on the same side, but right on top of the tower. The Goblin Barrel can deal a lot of damage when not hit, and even if your opponent Arrows them, they still have the P.E.K.K.A. and the Baby Dragon to worry about.
- Once you have taken down a tower, defend with your Mini P.E.K.K.A., Baby Dragon, and Knight. If your opponent sends in a big push, defend with the P.E.K.K.A., as she is excellent at taking out ground troops. You can also use a Skeleton Army to surround lone tanks and mini-tanks, but watch out for any incoming Zaps and Logs!
- This deck's weakness is Inferno Tower since the deck doesn't have anything to reset its charge. However, you can launch Goblin Barrel to distract the Inferno Tower, the slow retargeting of Inferno Tower will allow it to be overwhelmed by the Goblins, allowing the P.E.K.K.A. to move closer and destroy it. But make sure you launched the Goblin Barrel before the Inferno Tower starts targeting your P.E.K.K.A.