It's an amazing deck with a Legendary!
- Page Created by: StevensGem
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Spell Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 4
- Baby Dragon: Use Baby Dragon to splash away Skeletons, Minions, and other swarms for your Inferno Dragon or Prince.
- Inferno Dragon: Inferno Dragon is your win condition, his increased damage overtime can take down Crown Towers quickly. Support it with many troops, so it can reach tower easier.
- Rage: Boosts the speed of both Dragons to make them even more dangerous. Only use in defense when needed.
- Witch: Witch is useful in supporting your push and for defense. She can help killing incoming swarms with her splash damage, her Skeletons is useful as distraction to the enemy's troops.
- Wizard: Like the Witch and Baby Dragon. The Wizard can splash away swarms like Minion Horde that are coming for your Dragons. The Wizard is also your defense against air troops like Balloon.
- Valkyrie: The Valkyrie is useful as well in killing Skeletons or any ground swarms. She can also be used in defense against glass cannons.
- Prince: The Prince is another of your win condition, he can help both Dragons to take down Crown Towers quickly.
- Skeleton Army: Your defensive swarm to use against high hitpoints troops and single target troops attacking your tower. In offense they can be used to take out troops that attacking both Dragons.
- Once you reach 10 Elixir, put the Baby Dragon and Inferno Dragon at the bridge. Wait until you have enough Elixir, then place a Rage so that both Dragons approach the tower faster.
- You can also start by placing both of the in the back. Once they reach the front, you would have enough Elixir to at the Skeleton Army and Rage, which will greatly boost your push.
- Make sure to always stay over 3 Elixir or 4 Elixir, in case your opponent decides to rush on your towers.
- Because most of the cards in the deck are not very fast, place them all the way in the back next to the King Tower, so that you can save and gain Elixir to support your push.
- If you want to, you can replace the Rage with the Freeze, which would be a big help to your Double Dragon push. If your opponent counters it with a building, Freeze it so you can take it out.
- If your Double Dragon push is not working, split them up and use them with the other cards in this deck. Use the Inferno Dragon with the Valkyrie, while you can use the Prince and the Baby Dragon on the opposite side.