This deck is a great deck due to the the fact that it can counter a lot of cards while having a spectacular offense. The other great thing about this deck is that it has a very low average Elixir cost, so you can cycle through it very fast. That can mean the world to you, especially if you want to put two of the same card.
- Page Created by: clashroyale1234
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 4
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 8
- Arena Required: Hog Mountain
- Average Elixir Cost: 3
- Inferno Dragon: Inferno Dragon is one of your greatest tools. It can be used defensively to roast tanks or offensively as support. Try to keep Inferno Dragon behind a splash attacker. If the Inferno Dragon locks on to the tower, use Rage to maximize its damage potential.
- Baby Dragon: Baby Dragon is necessary as it is an aerial splash troop. It can safely kill low hitpoint troops and wreck spawners. It should placed in front of the Inferno Dragon so it can tank for it as well as destroy the weak, distracting troops.
- Fire Spirits: Fire Spirits is here to get rid of Minion Horde's and other weak troops. It can support troops and do tons of damage to the Crown Tower if left alone. Use this to support Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- Rage: Use Rage for Mini P.E.K.K.A. and Inferno Dragon. This can make them do huge damage very quickly for only 2 Elixir.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: Mini P.E.K.K.A. is your other set of attacks. Your attacks are Mini P.E.K.K.A. with something and Inferno Dragon with something. This can be used for defense to kill medium health troops.
- Zap: Zap is a must-have in every deck. It can destroy very weak troops, reset cards that charge up, and stun.
- Minions: For me, Minions is one of my favorites. It can destroy Tombstone and cards which attack on the ground only. Use it to support the Inferno Dragon.
- Cannon: Cannon can be replaced with Tesla or Inferno Tower, but they all have the same purpose, to kill Hog Rider and Tanks. Destroys weak troops as well as make troops come to the middle so that both of the Arena Towers will shoot the troop(s).
- Always let your opponent go first. You can counter them and counter-push with the Inferno Dragon or Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- If you know your opponent is low on Elixir, put down an Inferno Dragon and Rage it.
- Focus on defense the whole game. Never let your guard down. Try to allow as little hits on your tower as possible. In Double Elixir time, build up a push.