This is a deck that I created in the post-Elite Barbarian meta to help attack and defend against meta threats. It has taken me to 2900 trophies and above.
- Page Created by: Bujibuda007
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 5
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Hog Mountain
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Balloon: The tower wrecker. Its damage is amazing, and if it gets two hits on the tower, the enemy won't stop crying.
- Rage: The Balloon's support. Should be used for defense only when absolutely necessary. Boosts the attack speed of the loon by 1.6 seconds.
- Arrows: Used to protect against air and ground swarms, such as the Minion Horde.
- Minions: Minions are a cheap source of high DPS, so use them wisely. They can be substituted with the Mega Minion for lower DPS, but better health.
- Inferno Dragon: The Inferno Tower (aka. The Roaster). Use it to defeat high-hitpoints troops.
- Valkyrie: A ground swarm counter and a tank too. Just keep her away from air troops.
- Barbarians: The defense against almost most round attacks. They can be used with the Skeleton Army so that it takes the high damage hits.
- Skeleton Army: Can be used to counter high-hitpoint troops, like the P.E.K.K.A.
- This deck is defense-control based. Its versatile 3.6 elixir cost helps keep it in cycle.
- All of the defensive cards can also be developed into a solid offensive push. Find which synergy matches with which card.
- Use the Balloon push carefully. Without tanks supporting it, even Minions will make short work of it.
- This deck's weakness is the Inferno Tower and Tornado. Both can slow the Balloon horribly, but with the right counter to them, you can wade through them and win the battle.
- Counter the Inferno Tower by placing your Barbarians or Inferno Dragon. The Barbarians can distract the Inferno, while the Balloon takes it down. The Inferno Dragon aggros onto the other Inferno and takes it down.
- Counter the Tornado by pushing on the other side with any troop you like. This will force the opponent to either take care of the Balloon+Rage, or fight the counter push. Either choice won't matter, because you will deal significant damage either way.