This deck was created to defend against Zap Bait, Graveyard, Elite Barbarians, Trifecta, and Miner decks. This deck was inspired by a Bowler Graveyard deck.
- Page Created by: Smarty Pants 264 Clash Royale
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.1
- Bowler: The Bowler is the most important card in this deck as his high health means he can survive most spells while his knock back mechanic allows him to cripple both small and medium units.
- Ice Golem: Either for kiting, walling off high damage units, tanking for a Hog Rider, or damaging low health swarms, the Ice Golem is a great and cheap card for 2 Elixir.
- Guards: Guards can disarm many medium size pushes and splash damage units if timed properly, and their shield means they can defend against a Graveyard and survive a Fireball or a Zap. (You can replace Guards with Valkyrie if you don't use Guards)
- Hog Rider: Your main offensive card. Make sure you use him after you have successfully defended a push and you are in an elixir advantage in order to use the best of him.
- Tombstone: Tombstone is a good defensive building which can pull Giants or Hog Riders. It can also defend against single target units and sometimes assist in counter attacks. The Bomb Tower can be a substitute, as this card is a much sturdier defense against ground swarms, Elite Barbarians, Giants, and spawners.
- Mega Minion: Helps to assist in defending against ground troops, or snipe a Princess that is too close to the river. He can also take care of Air troops like Balloon and Lava Hound. However, he is weak to high damage spells.
- Zap: Zap is a cheap spell which deals low damage and stuns, which can hurt low health swarms and reset charge attacks of Inferno Towers.
- Archers: Archers are your main source of air defense, as their range and damage allows them to chip of air units at a distance. Since there are 2 of them you can split push with Archers, or split them to defend against splash units.
- If you have a Hog Rider in your starting hand, always use him immediately to surprise your opponent.
- If you don't have a Hog Rider in your starting hand, make sure you placed a slow card except for the Mega Minion or Guards behind the King's Tower so you can build up a push.
- The Bowler is effective at counter spawners like Furnace and Barbarian Hut.
- Only use the Bowler, Guards, and Mega Minion on defense, as they lack offensive capabilities.
- If you prefer using Graveyard than Hog Rider you can substitute The Hog Rider for the Graveyard.
- If you prefer using Knight over Ice Golem you can substitute Ice Golem for the Knight.
- Unless if your Hog Rider is your first starting card, only use him after you still have some troops alive for a counter push, as these remaining troops can assist your Hog Rider.
- Against the Goblin Barrel, the Bowler can counter the Goblin Barrel. Mare sure you place the Bowler behind the arena tower so his boulder can hit all three goblins.
- Try to get as many counter attacks as possible, since this deck lacks a lot of offensive cards.
- This deck is weak to Royal Giants and the P.E.K.K.A. Double Prince.