This a very fast Hog Dart Goblin Cycle deck.
- Page Created by: FishAreBlue
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.3
- Hog Rider: The main card, the Hog Rider deals damage and tanks for the troops.
- Dart Goblin: The Dart Goblin is beside the Hog and does a lot of damage real fast.
- Valkyrie: The Valkyrie can break up pushes with any splash units.
- Musketeer: The Musketeer deals a lot of damage to mini tanks.
- Fire Spirits: The Fire Spirits deal damage to swarm units.
- The Log: The Log can push back warms and mini tanks to reduce damage.
- Zap: Zap is used to reset troops like Sparky.
- Inferno Tower: Inferno Tower can kill tanks like Golem or Giant.
- The two main pushes are Hog Rider and Dart Goblin and Valkyrie and Musketeer. You can combine them, or use them separately, whichever one you want.
- Hog Rider and Dart Goblin: These cards are both in the same push due to their fast speed and DPS. To use this push, simply place the Hog Rider on the right middle tile near the bridge, then place the Dart Goblin right next to it. If you want, you can place the Fire Spirits along with them to counter Minions or Minion Horde.
- Valkyrie and Musketeer: The Old Trifecta is back! The Musketeer and Valkyrie are used well together and have good DPS, speed, and health. The Valkyrie can take care of swarms while the Musketeer can kill air troops. Placing the Fire Spirits is also good for this push. In case your opponent places the Minion Horde, they can ensure that nothing bad happens.