While creating the Double Prince Witch deck, i accidentally tried a combo which is 3 of my cards in the deck that works, check this out!
- Page Created by: GLeen1230
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 2.9
- Dark Prince: The Dark Prince will be your main damage dealer, unlike his golden brother he's more reliable due to his splash, making him harder to counter by Skeleton Army with the help of Baby Dragon, he can also take out Elite Barbarians too!
- Baby Dragon: The Baby Dragon will be a splank. Baby Dragon had impressive hitpoints and a good area damage protecting the Dark Prince and Miner from air swarms, the Baby Dragon can also tank for the Dark Prince.
- Miner: The Miner will be your tank and will be a support in offence. Miner's high health allows him to tank all damage from damage dealers such as Mega Minion.
- Skeleton Army: The Skeleton Army will be your main defence , their high number allows them to overwhelm anything but Valkyrie, Witch and Executioner. The Skeleton Army only cost 3 elixir so it usually be a positive elixir trade.
- The Log: While playing offensively, if Dark prince and Baby Dragon won't be able to handle it it's up to the log. Log's range allows the swarms to be killed and make success!
- Furnace: The Furnace will be able to annoy opponents for sure, but also helps the Dark Prince and Baby Dragon against air. If the Fire Spirits hits all the Minions while Baby Dragon dies, just zap and kill them. Try this.
- Zap: The Zap will be also used to take care the air or ground swarms that tries to kill the Miner, allowing the Miner to tank extra shots for Dark prince and Baby Dragon, also retargets the Inferno Tower which tries to kill the Baby Dragon and retargets to the Dark Prince (which inferno tower is afraid of).
- Ice Spirit: Last but not least, the Ice Spirit will take out those Fire Spirits, Minions and more, making him the 2nd main defence, it also only cost 1 Elixir so it's great on support and cycling.
- Place the Baby Dragon once you have 10 Elixir, then immediately deploy Miner to the tower and Dark Prince.
- Either use the Baby Dragon or Miner to tank the damage.
- Baby Dragon kills swarms which is trying to kill the Dark Prince, Dark Prince kills the Musketeers or any glass cannons for the Baby Dragon.
- Zap will take out anything that prevents Miner from tanking.
- If available, use the Furnace to annoy your opponent and make a push.
- Try using the production Log trick.
- Cycle your deck with Ice Spirit.