Have you ever been stuck in Arena 8 by a pesky Level 10 and 11? Well, I used this beatdown deck with an underleveled Golem, which is only level 1, and I got to arena 10 with just a few loses. Hope you guys enjoy it.
- Page Created by: George sze
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Royal Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
- Dark Prince: A ground area splash damage dealer. Support the Golem and Hog Rider with his charged area damage. Also a mini-tank.
- Witch: Aerial splash damage dealer. Spawns Skeletons which are useful on defense and offense.
- Golem: Main win condition, and also the main tanker.
- Fireball: Enemy glass cannons killer, can cripple opponent's pushes really well.
- Zap: Used for getting rid of low hit point troops. Reset charges and also makes troops retarget.
- Skeleton Army: Taking out tanks and single target troops.
- Minions: Used on defense, usually for Graveyard and ground troops.
- Hog Rider: A great offensive card, push with the Dark Prince.
- Always start the battle by placing the Golem behind the King's Tower. Your opponent will probably rush, but you can still take a tower down if you push well. If your opponent does rush, try to defend with the Skeleton Army, Dark Prince, and Minions. Support the Golem with your Witch and Dark Prince, and when they reach the middle, rush with the Hog on the same side. The Golem will defend for the Hog, while the Hog viciously strikes the tower. If your opponent places a Sparky, Inferno Tower, or Inferno Dragon, use the Zap to reset their attack, as the Witch and Dark Prince are there to deal with tanks.
- When you have taken down a tower, try to defend against upcoming pushes with the Witch or Dark Prince. Use the Skeleton Army and Golem to defend only for huge pushes and in an emergency, because everyone has Zap in their deck, and the Golem might die easily. Use Fireball mainly for chip damage, but make sure that your opponent doesn't have a surprise card, like the Three Musketeers.
- The Golem is most effective to be played at Double Elixir period, since this deck doesn't have Elixir Collector to help you generating Elixir, and thus as stated above, you become vulnerable to rush attacks. You can push with Hog Rider for the first two minutes, and then push with Golem in the Double Elixir.