Greetings! Assassin here with a weird deck. Although weird, but this deck got me into Hog Mountain from Jungle Arena (when I struggled a lot), so you may try this deck.
- Page Created by: AssassinOnDisguise
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Electro Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Dark Prince: Your offensive melee troop splasher, pair this with the Battle Ram to make a deadly push, can effectively used on defense with right placement.
- Battle Ram: The main win condition from this deck, support it with splashers and spells, can sometimes be used defesively.
- Zap: Your utility spell, use it to destroy incoming swarms, can also stun and reset enemies' troops/buildings.
- Fireball: Use this to damage all medium health troops in a medium area.
- Executioner: Use Executioner to support your Battle Ram, keep it away from ground and flying swarms.
- Inferno Tower: The tank killer, use this only to deal with big guys.
- Skeleton Army: You swarm defensive card, risky to play, but for 3 Elixir can wipe out almost any ground based cards in the game.
- Electro Wizard: Use Electro Wizard defensively, can support your Battle Ram by stunning enemies, can also become a backup Zap.
- The main push here is the Battle Ram + Executioner + Dark Prince.
- Put your Dark Prince in front of the Battle Ram, so the Dark Prince take some damage while also protecting the Ram.
- Use Inferno Tower against Tanks, while Skeleton Army is used to deal with Medium-Health troops like Elite Barbarians.
- If your opponent using Barbarians to counter the Battle Ram, you can put prediction Fireball, however this is high risk - high reward move.