This deck is full of cheap cards to counter expensive cards. It can also take down some spam decks.
- Page Created by: Galleigo
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 2.9
- Arrows: Cheap spell to wipe out any swarms. You can replace it with The Log if you have it.
- Skeleton Army: For just 3 Elixir they can kill tanks, high DPS troops, and most ground single-target troops. But the Skeletons are weak to splash damage, so be careful.
- Zap: Zap can be used to destroy Skarmy, stun troops for a short time, and reset charges of Sparky, Inferno Tower, Inferno Dragon, etc.
- Ice Spirit: Ice Spirit can be helpful to save you from AoE troops, ground and air threats. Ice Spirit is also another way to remove swarms if your Log/Arrows ends up at the bottom of the deck.
- Dart Goblin: Dart Goblin can efficiently be used with higher hitpoints troops to protect him. Dart Gob is a perfect counter to defensive buildings (excluding Tesla) since he can outrange them, destroying them without any harm.
- Guards: Guards mainly used on defense against single-target troops and high hitpoint units. A Knight may work, but Guards have shields and there are 3 of them.
- Battle Ram: The Battle Ram does the main damage to towers and drops 2 Barbarians that can deal even more damage. It can also go at the very back of your push to speed things up.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: High DPS for its cheap cost. Use Mini P.E.K.K.A. on defense against high hitpoints and single-target troops.
- Your enemy should launch a push. Wait until he does that. Use Skeleton Army to kill DPS troops, throw in an Ice Spirit to avoid being obliterated by AoE troops, and some Arrows/Log to remove swarms. Use Guards to wipe out remaining enemies.
- The Guards are likely to survive. Use them as tanks and place the Dart Goblin or Mini P.E.K.K.A. behind them. Keep Arrows in your hand in case the opponent uses a swarm.
- Place the Battle Ram at the back to boost all the other cards.
- Since this deck doesn't have units that can attack air with high DPS except of Dart Goblin, it is very fragile to air pushes like LavaLoon.