This is a deck where the P.E.K.K.A. is the most essential of the cards, as it's well shown in the title. I will focus on showing you how to use the P.E.K.K.A. as a counter of almost any card in the game, destroying it and making a counter-attack focusing on the Princess Towers. Not only this, but the fast cycle that you can make (3.3 Average Elixir and cards that are not above 5 Elixir -Except the P.E.K.K.A.-), makes it more easy to destroy your enemies in the 2x elixir mark. If you make a correct use of this deck, and you master it, you can get to Legendary Arena as a level 8.
- Page Created by: Estcers
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.3
- P.E.K.K.A.: This is the most important card in the deck. We are going to use this card as a defensive troop thanks to the 1 second-deploy time, making this 300-400 damage beast destroy almost any attacking card that he can place. This card by itself can defend easily (land troops), but when it comes to attacking, you should support him with some AoE spells/troops (Zap, Wizard, Fire Spirits). You can make some elixir trades easily with the P.E.K.K.A., as it will surely live after the fight against the attacker troops. Despite this, if you don't support him, he can get easily countered with air troops such as Minions, Minion Horde or Mega Minion and multiple troops such as Skeletons, Skeleton Army, Tombstone, Goblin Gang, Guards or Barbarians. If you manage to support the P.E.K.K.A. in a correct way, you will easily destroy the enemy tower. The P.E.K.K.A. is also a nice card against any tank card, since they won't deal him much damage while he destroys them (Valkyrie, Executioner, Prince, Dark Prince, Bowler, Giant, Giant Skeleton -if you place the P.E.K.K.A. in the right place, it wont get hit by the bomb-, Royal Giant or Golem). It also works perfectly against Elite Barbarians, but they will deal him some damage unless you support him. And what I like most is to let the enemy's Wizard, Musketeer (or Three Musketeers), Ice Wizard, Electro Wizard, Witch or any low-hp card get to the bridge, deploy the P.E.K.K.A. and One-Shot them. It also works very good against the Hog Rider.
- Spear Goblins: The Spear Goblins, 3 ranged units that can distract enemy troops as well as chipping them or the enemy towers. You can use this card early in order to make some damage and cycling your deck. It can be used to kill some enemy troops, support your P.E.K.K.A. against Minions if you Zap them, defending from an attacking Skeleton Army, etc. You can also combine this card with the Goblin Barrel, throwing them just after the Barrel, making one of the Spear Goblins to tank tower shots in order to deal a lot of damage with the Goblins.
- Fire Spirits: The Fire Spirits deal a lot of splash damage, which means that as a 2-Elixir Cost Card, makes it perfect for the P.E.K.K.A., destroying any multiple-squishy troops, such as the Skeleton Army, Minions, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, etc. You can also use this card in order to deal some damage to the enemy tower if you know that he cant kill your Fire Spirits. It also works in a defensive way against any troop that can't kill them before they make their work (tons of damage).
- Ice Golem: The Ice Golem works as a low-cost mini-tank, which can be used to distract, tank a bit for the P.E.K.K.A., the Wizard or the Goblin Barrel, kill the Skeleton Army (depends on the level), kill the Minion Horde (With Zap), etc. Mostly we are going to use this card to tank some hits from the enemy troops to protect our squishy troops such as the Wizard or Spear Goblins in order to make a counter-attack. It's splash-slow damage can be useful, making low-hp troops get in range of getting killed with Zap (as mentioned before with the Minion Horde).
- Goblin Barrel: The Goblin Barrel can make tons of damage if they don't get killed, and even more damage if you manage to tank the tower shots with the Ice Golem, or even better, with the P.E.K.K.A. We are going to use this card as part of the counter-attack, after killing the enemy troops, making the P.E.K.K.A. tank tower shots to fire our barrel in order to deal a lot of damage to it. In some cases you should use it in order to kill a Princess next to the tower for example.
- Wizard: The Wizard deals a lot of splash damage, making it a great partner for the P.E.K.K.A., destroying Skeleton Armies, Minions, Minion Hordes, etc. It is also one of the most important cards in this deck, because it is, with the Spear Goblins, the only ones with ranged attacks, making it our only defense against flying troops. We will always try to use the Wizard in the most effective way as possible. You wouldn't like to see a Balloon destroy your tower, or a Lava Hound fly towards your tower would you? Try to always deploy him behind your P.E.K.K.A., or the other way around, deploy your P.E.K.K.A. in front of him, in order to support it and deal a lot of damage. As I said before, you will always want to have the Wizard in your hand to use it in the correct place at the right time. Be aware of Fireball.
- Skeleton Army: The Skeleton Army is one of the best defensive troops against a lot of troops without splash damage, such as Elite Barbarians, Giant, Hog Rider, Prince, Three Musketeers, Giant Skeleton, etc. You can also use it against the Wizard or the Witch if its your only way of killing them, but you will only have 3 skeletons left. Always be aware of Zap and Arrows.
- Zap: We all know what the Zap is used for, a fast splash damage, low damage but capable to kill a whole Skeleton Army if placed correctly, capable of leaving the Minions in really low hp, in range of getting one-shoted by the tower. You are going to use this card as a support to the P.E.K.K.A., killing multiple low-hp troops that could distract him.
It all depends in what you have in your hand:
- If you don't have the P.E.K.K.A.:
Try to cycle throwing the Spear Goblins, maybe the Goblin Barrel or sometimes just the Ice Golem behind your King Tower in order to get the P.E.K.K.A. in your hand, but don't go too far, if you ran out of elixir and you don't have him you might be in trouble. If the P.E.K.K.A. is way too deep in your deck, you might want to have the Skeleton Army in your hand to defend from some pushes. Also try to get the Wizard.
- If you have the P.E.K.K.A.:
Just wait until he makes a move, I would recommend to have the Wizard in your hand as well. If he plays something like a Wizard, Witch, etc. behind his King Tower you should drop your wizard behind yours, if not he will have an attack with more Value than your defense. If you don't have the wizard you can play the Ice Golem or the Spear Goblins. When the Wizard (or whatever he threw) is getting to the bridge, you drop the P.E.K.K.A. in front of him, insta-killing him and making a counter-attack with more Value than him.
- How to DEFEND with the P.E.K.K.A.:
Always try to have that 7 Elixir when an enemy troop is getting to the bridge in order to deploy it and kill the enemy unit.
- If he drops a Giant, and he has support (Wizard, Witch, etc) behind it, you might want to wait until thee Giant passes the bridge and place the P.E.K.K.A. just on top of the supporting unit. In this way, you will kill that unit and after that the P.E.K.K.A. will go for the Giant.
- If he drops Elite Barbarians, you have to place the P.E.K.K.A. in between the tower and the bridge, then he will make his work. Elite Barbs should not be underestimated, if you don't support the P.E.K.K.A., she will have only 1/3hp after the fight. To counter this, you could drop the Ice Golem or the Skeleton Army in front of the P.E.K.K.A. In this way, the Elite Barbarians won't deal much damage to the P.E.K.K.A. and you will have a better counter-attack.
- If he drops Hog Rider, you just have to put the P.E.K.K.A. between the tower and the bridge. If you do it in time, the Hog Rider wont get a single hit to the tower.
- If he drops something that flies, just use the Wizard or the Spear Goblins. You can also help them with some Fire Spirits.
- How to ATTACK with the P.E.K.K.A.:
We are not actually attacking, we are counter-attacking, meaning that the P.E.K.K.A. is always going to be used as a Defensive troop, but thanks to his high hp, and his strong damage, he will almost always have hp to make a successful counter-attack.
- You can wait until the P.E.K.K.A. gets to the bridge, and you can throw your Goblin Barrel. All the arrows from the tower will be fired at the P.E.K.K.A., and your Goblins will be doing some serious damage
- You can throw a Wizard if you don't have one, or you can throw some Fire Spirits if you don't have much Elixir. I would always recommend to have the Zap in hand for the Skeleton Army. Or if you know that his Skeleton Army's level is not high enough to survive the explosion from the Ice Golem, you can just drop it.