This deck can be very strong, especially against RG + E-Barbs. Good deck if you have no legendaries.
- Page Created by: GamerByng
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 12
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Hog Rider: Your main win condition. Paired with Zap, he can be devastating.
- Ice Golem: Mainly used to tank for the Hog Rider. Can also be used to defend against an incoming push.
- Fireball: The main removal spell. If you know your opponent has Barbarians for your Hog Rider, you can predict them by dropping this early and it should hit their Barbs, however this is a risky, but rewarding move. This card is good for minimizing the Elixir produced from the Elixir Collector.
- Inferno Tower: Your main defensive card. If they Zap this, you can safely put a Skeleton Army down to destroy ground troops.
- Skeleton Army: Support for Inferno Tower.
- Bowler: Investment of Elixir. Play this at the back to force your opponent to make the first move. Paired with the Mega Minion, this is a very strong defensive combo.
- Mega Minion: Strong on defense, good on offense. Its high DPS makes it amazing on defense, and if your opponent ignores it, can decimate their tower.
- Zap: Can assist on defense and can support the Hog on offense. If they use Skeleton Army on your Hog Rider, react accordingly with a Zap, and it will kill most, if not all of the Skeletons. Replace with The Log if you prefer it.
- If you have Bowler, Mega Minion, or Ice Golem in your starting hand, play them in the back. If you have none of those cards, sometimes the best play is to wait for your opponent to make the first move.
- By far the best combo with this deck is the Hog Rider + Ice Golem. Typically, you would play the Ice Golem at the bridge, then your Hog Rider behind it. The Ice Golem tanks for the tower shots, protecting your Hog. If their only answer for the Hog is the Skeleton Army, the Skeletons will kill the Ice Golem, then his death nova should kill them. If they have Goblin Gang, put a Zap on them, which will kill the Spear Goblins and damage the regular Goblins, then the Ice Golem's death nova will kill those remaining Goblins before they do much damage to your Hog.
- The Inferno Tower is one of the best defensive buildings in the game, and you can use that to your advantage. This can stop many deadly cards, such as the Golem or Giant, and stop many deadly combos, such as LavaLoon. However, the Inferno Tower is weak to Lightning, so be careful if your opponent has this card.
- If your opponent plays an expensive defense-targeting unit in the back, you can rush them with a Hog Rider, and if you have enough elixir, throw an Ice Golem in there. This forces them to split up their push, making the card played at the back easier to counter.
- The Bowler can be very good defensively and is reliable when paired with the Inferno Tower, although this is very situational. It can stop those pesky X-Bow users, because of its high HP. Also, a good defensive combo with Mega Minion.