MiraMuskie here, now with a simple deck, starring the classic Giant Wizard push. It just sounds so basic, yet so efficient (only sometimes though). Enjoy!
- Page Created by: MiraMuskie
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Spell Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Mega Minion: General purpose card that can either defend against many things or used to support your GiWiz push.
- Zap: Almighty Zap! Will cycle your deck and powderize swarms. Can also restart Inferno lasers/Sparkies. which may meddle with your pushes.
- Fireball: High damage spell for all your mid-health troop problems.
- Knight: Will support/defend just like Mega Minion, but can strike faster.
- Wizard: Place this dude behind Giant for that classic Tank-splash push that you will be doing with this deck.
- Giant: Will tank basically all your supports, especially Wizard. Beware of Inferno Towers.
- Cannon: It might be outclassed by Tombstone, but it can last longer and can provide better push defense, which this deck needs.
- Musketeer: MiraMuskie includes herself in all decks. Very versatile card that can take out defenses or pushes.
- As the name suggests, this deck revolves around the Giant + Wizard push. The Wizard will can be used for clearing out swarms, while the Giant deals damage to the tower. The Musketeer can also be used for damage, and can be paired with the Wizard and Giant for more damage. The Knight can be used on defense, along with the Cannon, dealing significant damage to mini-tanks and tanks. Zap can be used for killing swarms and resetting troops, while the Fireball can be good for pushback, along with taking out mini-tanks. The Mega Minion can be used as support for the GiWiz push, and deals a lot of damage for a 3 Elixir card.
- First, place the Giant in the back once you have 10 Elixir. Once it reaches into half-way across the arena, place the Wizard behind it, and get your Fireball ready for a counter. If your opponent places an Inferno Tower, wait for 3 seconds, and then Zap. If your opponent places Valkyrie, Fireball it so that it makes its way in front of the Giant, so that the Wizard can take her out. Support with a Musketeer or Mega Minion if your Giant has locked onto the tower. Once you take out a tower, depending on your tower health, you can either push for a 3 crown, or defend until the battle is over.