A good Clan Battle deck, featuring the newly released Night Witch.
- Page Created by: GLeen1230
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 9
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Ice Spirit: Used for support and cycle.
- Zap: Used for killing swarms.
- Miner: Used for surprise attacks, and tanks for offensive units.
- Skeleton Army: Used as a 2nd to main defence.
- Lumberjack: Used for support and offencive play.
- Prince: Used as a main offence.
- Night Witch: Used for offence and defence.
- Giant Skeleton: Used as a main defence.
- Due to clan battle having a ton of glass cannons, Skeleton Army won't be too reliable to defend, but the Giant Skeleton would work much better, due to his death bomb.
- However, Skeleton Army will still work better on solo high damage dealer, such as Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- Offensively, the Prince will give speed to Giant Skeleton while Night Witch will support with her Bats, dealing tons of damage.
- Night Witch will also defend Balloons with her Bats.
- Miner will tank on offence if the Giant Skeleton dies, bringing the Lumberjack to support and deal a ton of damage with his Rage.
- Ice Spirit and Zap is best used when encountering Minion Horde.