- Page Created by: DarkerF2P
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3
- Miner: The Miner is your main tank to soak up damage for your troops. He can deal also deal good chip damage to Crown Towers.
- Dart Goblin: The Dart Goblin can deal good chip damage to Crown Towers and can be devastating with Miner. He is also a good defense against the Balloon, the Graveyard, and the enemy's defensive buildings.
- Spear Goblins: The Spear Goblins can be useful to chip away at Crown Towers for a cheap cost. They can also lure single target enemies, and can somewhat help against weaker units but aren't very good on defense due to their low damage per second.
- Inferno Tower: The Inferno Tower is for taking out building targeting units such as the Hog Rider or P.E.K.K.A. If the Tower gets stunned, an Ice Wizard can help slow down its target and potentially give the Inferno Tower enough time to get its damage back up.
- The Log: The Log can cycle your deck and cripple or destroy weaker ground units. The Log is effective against the Goblin Barrel and the Princess, too.
- Goblin Gang: The Goblin Gang is your main defensive swarm card. They can counter many single target cards. They can chip away at Crown Towers as well.
- Princess: The Princess is your main splash troop. Although very fragile, she can deal large area and chip damage for just 3 Elixir. She can also be used to bait Arrows or The Log for the rest of the deck.
- Ice Wizard: The Ice Wizard is your defensive troop. His slow can give you more time to take out units on defense, and can help delay enemies so that your other cards can get a lot of hits off on the Crown Towers on offense.
- The deck's main strategy is to chip the Crown Towers as much as possible. Although some of the troops are very fragile to spells and splash, you can use them to bait the spells and/or splash unit. Troops that are weak to those can then be used when the opponent's counter to them is out of rotation.
- Use the Ice Wizard and the Inferno Tower mainly on defense against enemy pushes. Use the Princess if you need her.
- If your troops survive after defending a push, deploy the Miner at the enemy Crown Tower to quickly launch a counterattack.
- Use Spear Goblins and The Log to quickly cycle your deck.
- Try to play defense only after you get one Crown. It is almost impossible for this deck to get three Crowns.