This deck is meant to be a moderate fast cycle deck to rush your opponent into using their defensive cards, and then defending yourself from their counter-push with your cheap cards. Basically, cheap spam rush, and then cheap spam defend.
This deck can be easily defeated by Arrows/Tornado, although they aren't common to find in the higher arenas.
This deck is only possible if you get cards UP to the Ice Spirit (or Frozen Peak). Otherwise, you might need to find alternatives.
This deck has no Epics or Legendaries, which makes it very easy to get.
- Page Created by: DusFanOfPvzThu
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.3
- Goblin Hut: The Goblin Hut is meant to be an overtime chipping card. It is also a building, which can be useful as a defensive card against any building targeting troops. It can stack up Spear Goblins, as long as there's a unit that won't kill them from a distance. Try to use the spawned Spear Goblin(s) with your Spear Goblins card to create a bigger army, though watch out for spells.
- Spear Goblins: Spear Goblins can be used to either chip an opponent's tower, or used to increase defense with it's ranged/anti air capability. It is a cheap card to use, and most of the time, opponents would ignore it when you use it alone onto a tower. However, be aware that they can easily be killed by ANY damaging spells.
- Archers: Yet again, this can be a cheap card to chip your opponent's tower away, while it can also be cheap defense. You can always use this in conjunction with other troops in the deck.
- Valkyrie: Valkyrie is a strong card to shred through the enemy's ranged and melee troops. It is also a mini tank, which means it can be placed in front of your backup troops to create a counter push.
- Minion Horde: You probably hate Minion Horde because it is easily countered, but it benefits GREATELY too. It is a strong DPS card, and they can land a few hits before being hit by a spell or so. Keep watch of what the opponent has, because you never know if your Minion Horde alone could be dead before killing something valuable.
- Ice Spirit: This card is one of the most game changing cards if you use the effect very well. It can be used defensively AND offensively to Freeze up troops/buildings to defeat. Always use this in conjunction with a damaging troop/building.
- Fireball: This card, in conjunction with Zap, is meant to weaken moderate health pushes easily. It can also be used to weaken a valuable troop behind a Crown Tower or so, such as a Princess or Wizard. I recommend that you level this up as high as possible, because with enough levels, it can easily one shot any ranged support troops.
- Zap: Zap is very valuable to use, because it can stop Infernos, Sparky, and many weak health troops. It has a 0.5 stun, which is slightly game changing, and can be used in conjunction with your Fireball. It is also a cheap card to cycle with.
- You can spam Spear Goblins, Archers, and Goblin Hut to chip the opponents Crown Tower. You can do this 1 by 1, or use them ALL to create an army that can chip much harder. I recommend doing this 1 by 1 though, because Giant pushes are always an attention grabber.
- Try to bait an opponent's card, such as Fireball or Zap, so that you can use another card without the risk of death from those baited card.
- If you face an Arrows/Tornado user, try to do chipping on both towers, as building a gigantic army against 1 tower could die easily from those 2 spells. Place your cards and use your Elixir wisely, because it can be a negative Elixir trade to face those 2 spells that counters your gigantic army from anywhere in the Arena.