Hello this is my second deck. This will have credits to http://clashroyalearena.com/deck-building/battle-ram-poison for showing the deck. This guide will only go through the most important details. Visit the site for more information. Comment down below for any variations of this deck. It is very strong so I hope you can rack up the wins as this is META!
- Page Created by: DisanT
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 10
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3
- Battle Ram: Main Win Condition
- Bandit: Secondary wincon and support unit
- Night Witch: Support unit and defense
- Inferno Dragon: Tank shredder and air defense
- Ice Spirit: Support unit and cycle card
- Ice Golem: Mini tank and defense shield
- Zap: Support spell
- Poison: Support and main damaging spell
- At the start try to feel out your opponent as this is a counter deck. Always make positive elixir trades.
- Never pull out Night Witch and Inferno Dragon early. Night Witch is your primary counter to hogs and battle rams. Inferno to destroy their tanks.
- During the mid-game, you can start to punish the opponent using the Battle Ram and Ice Golem with Poison to decimate their towers. However, only do this when you are sure you have a large Elixir advantage over your opponent.
- Once DE time hits, go with the name and spam Battle Ram and Bandit with Ice Golem. Cycle with Ice Spirit and Ice Golem. If you cycle well enough, you can go for the three-crown
- If the opponent destroys a tower, don't panic. Make sure they don't destroy your King tower and go for the win