This is a good deck for Tournaments, and it works great in the Legendary Arena. Make small changes when the META shifts.
- Page Created by: Gunpowder2830
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 10
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.3
- Three Musketeers: The Three Musketeers are usually placed behind the King's Tower so that they will split up, so that two will go to one side and the third goes to another.
- Bowler: The Bowler is used defensively, and to serve as a tank during large pushes.
- Miner: The Miner is used to tank for your other cards when low on Elixir.
- Bomber: The Bomber is used to stop ground swarms when low on Elixir.
- Battle Ram: The Battle Ram is used to apply pressure on a Crown Tower to prevent the enemy from building large pushes. This also forces the opponent to place down a building.
- Tornado: The Tornado is used to lure mini tanks towards the King's Tower when the opponent hasn't destroyed a Crown Tower yet.
- The Log: The Log is used to push troops away and to chip the enemy tower in Overtime when you have an Elixir advantage.
- Wizard: The Wizard is used to destroy air troops and to fight off large pushes.
- This deck is all about pushes. At the start of the battle, you always want to go with small pushes, but as you near the end, you want to go with stronger pushes.
- You should use these pushes:
- Bowler and Wizard
- Place the Bowler in the back when you have 10 Elixir, and when you approach 10 Elixir again, place the Wizard in the back of him. Use The Log or Tornado to support.
- Miner and Battle Ram
- Place the Battle Ram all the way in the back, and when it starts charging, place the Miner all the way to the other side of the king tower. The Miner will tanks for the Battle Ram, and the Battle Ram will deal the damage. Get your Tornado or Zap ready for incoming Minion Hordes.
- Three Musketeers and The Log
- This strategy is a high risk high reward one. Place your Three Musketeers all the way in the front. If you know that your opponent doesn't have any spell cards to counter it, you can pre place The Log for any swarms, especially the Skeleton Army.
- Bowler and Wizard