This deck is highly versatile as it's defensive capabilities are quite high. Some of the cards in this deck can be interchangeable for different situations, but this deck is weak against most building-targeting troops.
- Page Created by: AJ221
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Bowler: In my opinion, the Bowler is one of the best defensive cards in the game, as of his powerful knockback capabilities. He is also a mini-tank ,so he can translate from defensive into being part of a counter-push.
- Graveyard: This card is your main win condition. It can be paired with almost anything in the deck, from the Bowler to the Mega Minion to Guards. I'd preferably pair it with an Ice Golem or the Bowler.
- Executioner: The Executioner doesn't have much of a purpose in this deck, but to splash air & ground units (up to Barbarians). If you're in a lower arena, use a Wizard or Witch. If you're lucky enough to get the Ice Wizard, then you may use him instead for better defensive capabilities, as he slows attackers down for a lower elixir cost.
- Mega Minion: After all of the nerfs given to him, he's still a highly used card because he can survive a Fireball of up to 3 levels higher than himM and deals relatively high DPS (comparable to 1 Elite Barbarian). And yes, he is a relatively good tank for the Graveyard, but by himself, he is horrible on offense, so only use him for defensive and counter-pushes.
- Zap: Zap is essential for decks nowadays. Having the ability to stun, counter troops up to minion hitpoints, and for just splash support, you get a lot of value for just 2 elixir. You may also use this to get rid of weak units, like the highly used Skarmy that are meant to counter your Graveyard.
- Arrows: Arrows are just for a secondary splash spell. After it's travel speed buff, it's finally coming back into people's battle decks. Arrows can be used to kill off many smaller troops in one shot. You may also use this for your Graveyard offensive to get rid of those pesky Minions that would normally survive your Zap. You could possibly use Fireball instead of this, in case if they use Barbarians to counter your Graveyard, but Barbarians don't come around too often, so I find that's too risky.
- Ice Golem: The Ice Golem is one of my most favorite cards. For only 2 elixir, he is good for many uses. You can cycle him, as he's a mini tank, so you can use him for your Graveyard offensively, or as a reactive meatshield. His death damage can one-shot tournament standard Skeletons, so he can be used as another weak splash spell like Zap.
- Guards: Guards are there for coverage against single-target troops like the Prince, Elite Barbs, P.E.K.K.As, and much more. And with their shield mechanic, using spells on them while they're on defense against a building-targeting troop, such as the Hog, is almost pointless. This can be replaced by a Tombstone if you want coverage against building-targeting troops as well.
- Mega Minion+Graveyard+Zap/Arrows
- Ice Golem+Graveyard+Zap/Arrows
- Bowler+Guards and/or Ice Golem
- Bowler+Mega Minion/Executioner and/or Ice Golem/Guards