This a successful deck that has won me many battles in Frozen Peak and a few in Jungle Arena, too.
- Page Created by: GalacticFNAFRunner
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Inferno Tower: Used to incinerate tanky slow troops, such as Lava Hound and Golem. Can also be used to pull other troops. Can be substituted with Tesla.
- Bowler: Great against swarm cards and against spawners. During a push, it serves as the tank.
- Musketeer: Used to take down air troops, preferably placed at a distance. Can also assist in pushes. Beware swarms.
- Hog Rider: Main damage source. Try to get it to the Crown Tower. At the start of the game, I like to send it alone, with a Zap ready in case my opponent uses Skeleton Army.
- Fireball: Best used against Wizards/Musketeers, but can be effective on other cards in emergencies. Can also be used to finish off Crown Towers.
- Zap: Can kill most, if not all, of a Skeleton Army. Also good against Goblin Barrel if Zap is 1 level above the Goblins. Useful in resetting Sparky and making enemy troops retarget other cards.
- Ice Golem: Can easily melt a Skeleton Army. Will also allow you to temporarily hold off other troops for just 2 Elixir.
- Skeleton Army: Used to swarm single target troops like Elite Barbarians, Mini P.E.K.K.A., Prince, etc. It can also counter Hog Rider pretty well.
- Start with the Bowler in the back. Slowly build up a strong push with other cards, preferably the Hog Rider and Musketeer.
- Defend appropriately.
- If you take down a Crown Tower, you can choose to go all-defense, or attack the other tower.
- If you see your opponent prepare for a push, such as placing the Giant in the back, rush on the other lane to apply pressure. This can mess up their push.