A variant of the Giant Skeleton Executioner deck. Original Link: Deck:Giant_Skeleton_Executioner
- Page Created by: Galleigo
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
- Giant Skeleton: Could be a tank, and deals a lot of DPS. Add a Tornado and it's an unavoidable deathtrap.
- Battle Ram: For pushing the others forward. Sheer damage to the tower too, and those Barbarians, when not targeted by towers...
- Executioner: AoE. Can take down pushes when tornado is added. Good for supporting the Battle Ram and the Skeleton.
- Minion Horde: Incredible threat to most troops. Use for defence.
- Dart Goblin: Dart Goblins can snipe buildings from across the bridge. Powerful if tanked by the Giant Skeleton.
- Tornado: Can pull troops to the King Tower. See the other cards.
- Zap: Brilliant spell for reaction. Cheap, stuns enemies, does minor damage.
- Inferno Tower: Originally this was a Tesla, but how hard can a Rare be to upgrade?
Pull Hog Riders to the King or use your Inferno Tower to counter it. Place the tower in the middle, and the Tornado in the center (offset towards the side of the Hog Rider), one tile forward from your Arena Tower. This will eliminate all hits and a guaranteed King Tower activation, if the Hog Rider is at full health. Once the King Tower is activated, place the Tornado one tile further from the Arena to eliminate all damage whatsoever. Try to place your tower reactively as much as possible. For large beatdown decks, start your own Giant Skeleton in the back, and once it gets killed, use the Tornado spell to pull the entire push into the Giant Skeleton's bomb. Once the Tank crosses the river, place your Inferno Tower in the opposite lane from the Tank (not in the center), and help kill the Tank with Minion Horde or Dart Goblin. Zap Bait is easily countered by the Executioner, which can translate into a significant counterpush. Graveyard Decks are easily countered by Dart Goblin or Minions. Royal Giants are pretty easily countered as well by the Minions, with an Inferno Tower placed on the side of the Arena two tiles up from the Arena Tower. If you have them in hand, if they place a Golem, rush the opposite side.
An effective push is to do Giant Skeleton with Executioner on one side, and then rush the other with Elite Barbarians. If you do use the Mini P.E.K.K.A., I recommend it be part of your big push to deal with any high DPS troops. You could just rush one tower with the Battle Ram, while hovering a Zap.