What's up everybody? Today, I am bringing a interesting Battle Ram deck. Try it out!
- Page Created by: Jerdeboi
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.4
- Bandit: This nice lady is one your opponent can't ignore. She works well when taking out ranged troops, like the Bowler.
- Battle Ram: Your main win condition. You can employ it to kill buildings blocking the way of your Bandit, defend slow attacking troops, and attacking the tower directly.
- Knight: A nice tank for your Battle Ram and Bandit (Interchangable with Valkyrie or any other tanky troop).
- Cannon: Your primary defence. Employ it to kill Hogs and Giants. Also, it can slow the progress of other tanks.
- Executioner: Your main splash. Use to kill swarms and air troops. (Changeable with Baby Dragon, Ice Wizard and Wizard).
- Minions: Secondary defence option. Use them to kill tanks mini tanks and ground splanks. (Changable with Mega Minion).
- The Log: A cheap card to remove Skeleton Armies, Goblin Barrels, and more. (Changable with Zap and Arrows).
- Fireball: Use to kill clumps of low health troops medium health troops or to finish wounded buildings.
- Try to push early to keep constant pressure on your opponent.
- Split pushing with this deck is quite effective because of high danger troops, like Bandit.
- Use your Cannon for high health danger troops, like Giant and Hog Rider.
- Pair Knight with Minions to kill Elite Barbs.
- Try to bait out buildings then push with Battle Ram.