Hey guys, I used this deck to get to 4000 trophies. Its a really fun bait deck and I am sure you will have a great time with this deck. Good luck!
- Page Created by: majorjason
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Jungle Arena
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.4
- Battle Ram: The Battle Ram is your main push card and is only effective when paired up with something else. If I have the cards, I usually like to start off with a Battle Ram, then Goblin Barrel with Zap in my hand. A really strong push would be a Battle Ram + Minion Horde push. This push can only be countered with a Fireball or a Wizard, so be careful when they have these cards. Battle Ram can also be used defensively in desperate measures. Say there is a Giant with a Wizard coming to your tower. Place it in front on the Giant and the Wizard, it will distract the Wizard then explode near it and spawning 2 Barbarians to finish off the Wizard. A decent substitute for the Battle Ram, would be a Giant, Knight, Hog, or any other tank or mini tank from 3-7 Elixir.
- Electro Wizard: As you know, Electro Wizard is a really effective defensive card. It can stop a Balloon, somewhat stop a Hog and can slow down a push. When using this card, make sure to make the most out of its spawn effect. It is equivalent to a Zap. If you pair him with the Battle Ram, it can also be quite effective. You always want to see what your opponent has to counter your Battle Ram pushes. If they always use an Inferno Tower, use the Electro Wizard with your Battle Ram for a deadly push. If you don't have the Electro Wizard yet, I feel bad for you. Although you can substitute it out with a Musketeer or anything that can slow down a push, like the Ice Wizard.
- Minion Horde: The Minion Horde is a very important card in this deck. It is the only card that can deal high amounts of damage in a short amount of time. I use this to shut down heavy cards such as Golems, Lava Hounds, Giants, Royal Giants, P.E.K.K.A.s and Bowlers. When I play this card, it usually gets arrowed or fireballed but then I just put down my Goblin Gang or Skarmy. This card is also a very good counter push card. If your opponent zaps them, the Minions will usually survive with a slimmer of hitpoints. Use this to your advantage and put a Battle Ram in front of the Minions. Most people will have this card since it is unlocked at arena 4. But if you still don't have it, regular Minions will do the job.
- Princess: Princess is also a very crucial card in this deck. Since it can damage the tower without it damaging the Princess back, it forces the opponents to make a move. in terms of spells they usually log or arrows and if they are desperate, they will use Fireball. if they don't have any spells, they usually put down cheap troops after the Princess locks onto the tower. If its something like Skeletons or Spear Goblins, zap them quickly before the Princess killed and watch the Princess continue sniping the tower. You can also use the Princess defensively. Say there is a Minion Horde + Hog push coming down the lane. You can counter this placing the Princess at the back, sniping the Minion Horde and Hog at the same time. You might take some damage but you are set for a nasty counterpush with the Princess. They just used 9 Elixir for that push. Some substitutes may be Arrows, Baby Dragon or any troop that can deal splash damage.
- Zap: Zap is just an overall card that has to be in every deck. It is a cheap 2 Elixir card that can be used in many different situations. I use it mainly to counter the Skarmy, Goblin Gang or any weak card that can be killed by the Zap for my on-going Battle Ram pushes. It can be used to stun, reset, or make troops/buildings retarget. For example, a X-Bow is sniping your tower. Place a Battle Ram in the X-Bow's range then Zap the X-Bow so then it will target the Battle Ram instead. Or a Dark Prince or Prince is charging down your lane. Zap it to stop it's charge then place your Battle Ram, Goblin Gang or Skarmy. You can also use the Zap to reset Sparky's charge . If you use your Zap at the right time, it can cancel a wave of a spawner or completely shut down a Minion Horde paired with your tower.
- Goblin Barrel: Like the Princess, this card is used to bait out the opponent's spells such as Zap, Log, or Arrows. When you know they used their spell, you can push with a Battle Ram and a Goblin Gang behind it or simply a Princess on the other lane. The Goblin Barrel can also inflict high amounts of damage when not dealt with. Like I said before, a Battle Ram + Goblin Barrel push has the potential of taking down a tower if not dealt with or not countered properly.
- Skeleton Army: The Skeleton Army just adds on to baiting the spells out. If not dealt with, it can shut down any push without splash units supporting. Substitutes may be Barbarians, Goblins, Minions, Tombstone, Inferno Tower, Mini P.E.K.K.A. or any other cheap cards that can inflict massive amount of damage.
- Goblin Gang: The Goblin Gang again helps out with baiting the spells. It can also inflict large amounts of damage. Although it received a huge nerf, removing one spear goblin from the gang. This can reduce its damage by up to 200. It can effectively counter a Giant, Hog or any other medium to high hitpoints troops. What is good about the gang is that when zapped, the 3 melee Goblins still survive continuing to deal damage, but they can still die instantly from Log or Arrows. You can also use the remaining Goblins to set up a counter push, placing the Battle Ram in front. Substitutes may be melee Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions or Archers.
- List of possible push combos:
- Battle Ram + Minion Horde.
- Battle Ram + Goblin Barrel with Zap in hand.
- Battle Ram + Princess.
- Battle Ram + Goblin Gang.
- Battle Ram + Electro Wizard.
- Cards/Pushes to look out for and how to counter them:
- Executioner: You can place your Battle Ram to distract while tower snipes away. Then the Barbs will pop out and finish the job. Another way is to simply surround it with Skarmy. E-wiz is also another way to go.
- Elixir Collector: This is probaly the hardest to counter. Your only card that can deal direct damage is Zap. If you see them place an Elixir Collector, punish them and send a nasty push as soon as possible. They only have 4 Elixir to defend the push.
- P.E.K.K.A. + Executioner/Wizard: This nasty push can not be countered easily. I would zap, then place down my Skarmy on top of the supporting troop when it is still stunned. If they zap back, put down the Goblin Gang. The Skarmy would have dealt enough damage for the Goblin Gang to finish the job. Then the Goblins can distract long enough for the tower to finish off the P.E.K.K.A.