A nice little deck for people in Spell Valley. All the cards are easy to get. The deck isn't the easiest one to use though.
- Page Created by: Weaponizer
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 6
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 8
- Arena Required: Spell Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.4
- Wizard: Because of his area damage, the Wizard can easily take out Skeleton Army, Minion Horde and more small troops. If you are going to use him to take out a tower, assist him with some higher health cards due to his low health.
- Goblin Barrel: Because of the fact that you can throw the barrel anywhere in the arena, I would highly recommend throwing the barrel at a tower. The goblins will deal lots of damage, however for maximum damage place a distraction for the tower so that the goblins can deal damage to the tower without losing any health.
- Barbarians: Due to their high health, Barbarians can be used for assisting a Wizard, Minion Horde and Prince. It's best used as an offense or for assistance, however defense would work too.
- Balloon: The high damage dealt by this card means that you should use this card to take out a tower. Assist this card with a Baby Dragon and/or Minion Horde for extra protection.
- Minion Horde: This card can be used to take out Balloon, Giant, Witch (you'll need a distraction for the Witch though) and other cards that could be a threat to your towers. You can also use it to assist a Balloon and/or Baby Dragon.
- Baby Dragon: You can use this card for taking out troops such as Skeleton Army and Minion Horde. It can also counter Goblin Barrel (you'll need to place the Baby Dragon near the goblins for that to happen.), be used to assist a Minion Horde and/or Balloon and be used when Wizard is not available.
- Skeleton Army: Use this card to take out a Prince, Giant, X-Bow and any other card that doesn't deal area damage. Because of the skeletons' low health, I would only use this for defense.
- Prince: The Prince can deal massive charge damage, however simply Skeleton Army and/or Minion Horde are capable of countering him. To fix that, pair him with a Wizard and/or Baby Dragon. I would use him for offense or for assistance.
- Always use a distraction if there's a Wizard and/or Witch. After that, place a Minion Horde and/or Skeleton Army.
- Don't use the Balloon without assisting it.