I decided to make a deck with Barbarian Hut since it's so bad and I thought the Barb Hut was really poor. Warning : Good deck except the Barb Hut. If you think Barb Hut sucks then please exchange the Barb Hut with P.E.K.K.A. or Inferno Tower.
- Page Created by: The Real Sargas
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Electro Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.4
- Barbarian Hut: Barb Hut is your main spawner and core of your defense as well. It has very high hitpoints and spawn two distracting Barbarians.
- Bandit: Offensive troop, her dash is very useful in destroying towers. But she is fragile so protect her with other troops.
- Battle Ram: Offensive troop, Ram can be useful on defense and offense. Battle Ram is your main win condition of the deck.
- Electro Wizard: Electro Wizard is very useful on defense against air and ground threats like Balloon, Sparky, and Hog Rider. He can also stun enemy's troops or buildings.
- Ice Spirit: Cycle card that can be used on defense to freeze enemy's troops temporarily.
- Ice Golem: Ice Golem is a cheap mini-tank that can be used to protect your troops as well as a distraction on defense. His death damage can be useful against swarms as well.
- Poison: Your medium damage spell to use against swarms and glass cannons, on defense or on offense.
- The Log: The Log is your utility spell to wipe away ground swarms for your pushes. Can also cycle your deck.
- At the start of the game, place the Barbarian Hut, but in case it isn't available, try to attack using Ice Golem and Battle Ram.
- Always support your push with your spells since your deck's offesinve troops are very weak against swarms. You can put prediction Log with Battle Ram, the Log will eliminate any ground swarms before they can do any damage to your Ram.
- Spawned Barbarians from Barb Hut can become shield for your troops.
- Bandit and Electro Wizard can be paired with Battle Ram for great effect, however the combo is very vulnearable to swarms so it is best to use the combo with Poison or Zap.
- The deck is very vulnearble to Rocket and Fireball, so be careful when opponent using these cards.